Eighteen.

"His name is Kim Seokjin,"

"He was my boyfriend."

---

A couple of years ago.

I was sick again for who knows how many times. And as usual, I went to the hospital that I've been going whenever I was sick, accompanied by my parents. My nose has finally get used to the medicine-like smell of the hospital. After going to the hospital countless times, who won't get used to it?

And again, I was lying down on the bed, waiting for the doctor, rather impatiently. Almost curse under my breath, the door finally slide opened, revealed the usual white coat that doctors usually wear when they were in hospital, their workplace.

But instead of the usual, kind looking doctor that is in his thirties, come another new doctor that I haven't seen before.

I was dumbfounded the moment he entered the room, from his face, I guessed that he was in his early twenties, which is quite young in my perspective

I was dumbfounded the moment he entered the room, from his face, I guessed that he was in his early twenties, which is quite young in my perspective. Not to mentioned that he has the looks. He walked towards the bed I was on, the stethoscope wrapped around his neck, his dark hair shines brighter than my future.

And he has a smoother hair than I did.

He looked down on the papers clipped on the paperboard in his hand, a pen on the other hand. "Are you Kim Hana?" He asked, his eyes still fixed to the paper. I mumbled a low yes, and he flipped the paper and checked the paper underneath the first one. "And you have fever."

"Yes." Now I am annoyed. He didn't even glance my way the moment he entered the room. The total opposite of the kind doctor that used to treated me before. Staring at him who's still writing something on the paper, I rolled my eyes. 'I prefer the kind doctor', I thought to myself.

I wish I could know his name, and where he comes from. Because obviously, he's not here before. He flipped the papers back on the paperboard, putting the pen into the pocket on the left side of his jacket. He inhaled before he checked on the paper again.

"So, Miss Kim, you've been coming to this hospital whenever you have a fever for the twentieth times within five months." He kept the paperboard close to his chest, while looking at me. "Yes, thank you for counting it for me, because I barely remember how many times I've fall sick and come here."

He was silent when he heard my reply. "Anyway," He talked again. "I will be taking care of you from now on, whenever you have fever." He added. "Where's the doctor that--"

"Don't interrupted when I am talking." He sternly cut off, his eyes were sharp. His warning wakes me up, slapping me across my face. I noticed that I shouldn't interrupted him when he was talking, and I admit it was kind of rude of me to do that, and I apologized.

The doctor standing in front of me released a deep sigh, closing his eyes and open it back up. "He's on holiday. Plus, the doctor's daughter is going to a college, he will be busy handling that so for the mean times, I will be in charge on you." He explained.