Eight

Class are boring as usual. But I tried to concentrate in every class, sometimes I failed and decided to do random doodles on my book, some I managed and get those important information that the teacher said. Useful for exams, they said.

Now I lost my concentration again and randomly doodle my book, erased it and doodle a new sketch again, and doing it over and over. Doing this is more interesting than listening to class. Baekhyun suddenly put a book on the table, standing to cover him as he rest his face on the table, looking at me.

He took his pencil and write something on the edge of my book and removed his hand once he's done. With those tiny, not too hard and not too easy to read handwriting of his, I read what he wrote. 'What are you drawing?'

He knew I was unable to concentrate in class, maybe he noticed it. I move my hand; with my pencil in my grip, towards the book and write something to reply him. He waits, and once I'm done, he leaned in silently to read.

'Nothing in particular. Just bored.'

He giggled. I was shocked when he did that and immediately look at the teacher and look around the class. The teacher seems not to notice his giggles as he keeps on talking about things that I don't feel like listening. 'I'm bored, too. I feel like sleeping.'

'Go to sleep, then.'

He looks at me, his eyebrow raised. He looks at the teacher before writing something on my book again. 'Are you sure? Says something funny so I won't fall asleep.'

I carefully think of something funny, but nothing comes. I took my pencil again and writes something that I don't think is funny. I poked his shoulder and pointed at the reply that I've wrote. He leaned in again and read the sentences. 'Uh, um. You see, I saw this video long time ago about an anime character. That moment I laughed so much so I'm gonna write it down,'

I waited for his reaction and observe his facial expression. 'Erwin's eyebrows can talk.'

I don't think it's really funny but he laughed, so loud that the whole class is looking at him. The teacher furrows his eyebrows at us and shouted, asking us. "Well, what's happening there? Miss Kim? Mister Byun? Is my lecture are funny? I don't think I said something funny, though."

My back straighten up at his voice. "Please stand outside, you two." He commanded us and we stand on our feet, I heard the class silently giggled at us as they watched us walking out of the class. "Don't forget to raise your hands up."

I closed the door shut and raised my hands mid-air. Baekhyun did the same. "Are you still sleepy now?" I asked him and he smiled. "I guess not anymore." He silently laughed, trying not to get caught by the teacher for the second time. When I was about to say something at him, the door opened once again and revealed two students.

Both of us look at them, curious. They stand next to me and Baekhyun and raised their hands mid-air. "You guys, too?" Baekhyun asked at the male student that is standing next to him. "I guess I laughed too much. So he sent me outside. By the way, I'm Jackson Wang. It's nice getting detention with you." He smiled at us.

"Same here. I guess I giggled too much, too. But it was because Jackson won't stop laughing." The female student next to me confessed. I nodded and look at her nametag. "Ah, yes. Sorry. My name Im Nayeon." She introduced herself when she noticed I was looking at her nametag. "Ah. Hi. My name is Hana Kim. And this guy is Byun Baekhyun." I pointed my finger at Baekhyun who's busy whispering with Jackson.

"I know, almost all of the students here know him." She smile. "But it's a shock that he actually talked to you first." She raised her eyebrows up and down as if she's teasing me. Of course, she is. "Why is that? Did he not talk to others?" I asked in a very low voice, just making sure that the teacher won't find out that the students he gave detention to are feeling comfortable outside while raising their hands.

"Nope. Rarely. Or maybe not at all. You know all those girls keep trying to get his attention but my, it's a pity that they failed and still so desperate." Her lips is in a straight line, trying not to laugh. She sure do loves laughing.

"But yeah, who's fault is it that you guys are commanded to stand outside?" Nayeon asked in curiosity, as she shift her sight to Baekhyun. Baekhyun seems to noticed her stare and he asked me what's happening, I told him the details and he answered, "Her. She said Erwin's eyebrows can talk."

"But you asked me to tell something funny." I said at him. I noticed a small laugh and I turned to look at Nayeon. Her face as red as tomato, trying to seal her mouth from bursting into laughter.

Nayeon took a deep breath and was about to say something when we heard the door opened, all of us straighten our back right away, hands held up high in the air straight. 'Please don't get caught. Please don't get caught', I thought to myself.

"Are you guys having fun standing outside, yeah? It's fun, right?" The handsome teacher said as he smiled at us, he leaned back to the doorframe. Nayeon shook her head like a little kid and Jackson leaned forward to look at the teacher at his left side. "Saem, I'm hungry." He said.

Baekhyun laughed a bit and trying to held it so the teacher won't notice him. "Really? Then, you can eat after this, yeah? Have fun." The teacher said and the bell rings, he waved at us to go home and proceed to the faculty office.

Putting my stuff into my bag, I want to go home but failed when Nayeon pulled me along with them to get some food. Jackson insisted. Baekhyun tagged along with us and we walked on the school hallway. 

They decided to stop at the fast food restaurant where they sell chicken, burger and such. Something like McDang. We chat, and Jackson are the most noisy among us four, he's really funny yet he doesn't know he's making jokes sometimes.

"I'm still hungry." Jackson said, he crossed his arm on his chest as we walked back home. "But you just ate, dumb." Nayeon said, looking at him quite amused. "Well, I ordered 8 chicken, but I just got7." He sighed.

We parted ways from Nayeon and Jackson, they walked to the different direction. "Detention was fun, right?" Baekhyun asked, he crossed his arm like Jackson did, complaining about the insane cold weather. "Yeah, I guess. It's not that bad." I smiled, looking at the road beneath me.

"You smiled again." He said beside me, looking at me satisfied. "Well, yeah. I did."

"But, it's thanks to you, though." I said as he looked at me. "Before you talked to me, I always feel days can be so boring and uninterested. But after you came, I can see that, well, it's not that boring and uninteresting." I breathe out, and I remained quiet for a while.

"So, the conclusion is?" He asked. He definitely know the answer to that, yet he still ask. I can see the smile on his face, teasing me. So cute. He could melt any ice right now.

"The conclusion is, you do bring laughter to me." I look away, feeling embarrassed with what I've said.  "You're unexpectedly honest, hm?" He leaned in towards me, his face just a few meter away. I could feel his breath on my skin.

I need to breathe.

I didn't realised I was holding my breath. Calm down, me. "Baekhyun, you're too close." I finally said, some part of me did regret for saying that. I didn't deny.

"Why not?" He said. "Okay, I get it." He leaned back but he pinched my nose before doing so. "You know, you being honest is really cute." He confessed.

"What? No, I'm not." I denied it, and quicken my steps. Did he just said that? Calm down, me. Calm down. He chased me by quicken his steps, too. "Hey! Wait for me." He said from behind, and soon after he caught up to me.

I hate his existence the first time I met him. But now, I'm not sure. I should say I didn't dislike him. But of course, he's a dangerous existence.

This guy named Byun Baekhyun.

***

A/N: Ayo! Another update. Don't know what to say soooo hope you enjoy, vote, comments and I'll see you around! (Of course, reading the comments too.) Bye! xoxo <3