eleven

I sit up on my bed, my bed hair showed itself, and I sighed. Yesterday is a tragedy. Her petite figure popped in my mind. Slowly replaced by her crying face and her shaky voice. "I have to visit her today." I mumbled, and get out of my bed.

I look at the mirror stick to my wall, my reflection showed how terrible my bed hair is. "I should wash up." I shake my head in disbelief. I took several minutes to get ready, and wear my uniform. I took my nametag on the table, it writes 'Kim Taehyung' on it and pin it on the right side of my blazer. "Okay, let's go."

I took the bus and went to the hospital, my hand holds a plastic bag and I walked towards the room where her mother is. Where Hana's mother is.

I stopped and look inside the room, I could see her resting her head on the bed, sleeping. I proceed and slide the door opened and closed it back again. "Hana~ Here some breakfast for you." I said, heading towards the tiny table near the bed.

She shifted a bit and lifted her head to look at me. "Oh, Taehyung." She mumbled, her voice sounds dry. "Did you drink water? Your voice sounds lifeless." I poured some mineral water into the glass that was originally prepared in the room, and gave it to her. She took it and drink it.

"I bring you some breakfast. You know you have to eat, right?" I hand her the food container. "Thank you, Taehyung-ah." She looked down on her food and smile at me after that. "You really did your job well as a babysitter." She laughed. Some part of me happy to see her smile but some worried on why she's laughing at a time like this.

"Have some. I have to go to school. I'll come back again later when school is done." I said. She nodded. I patted her head and smile. I walked towards the door and hold the handle but stopped before I open the door. I turned around and said, "Make sure to finish it!" before walking out of the room.

While I was walking, my phone rings. I took it out of my pocket and look at the caller id. An unknown number showed up on my phone's screen but I answered it after a few minutes of hesitating. "Hello?" I said towards the person at the other line.

"Kim Taehyung." The person called my name. "Yes? Who is this?"

"It's Byun Baekhyun." the person introduced himself. I scratched my head. "How do you know my number?"

"You called me yesterday. Don't tell me you forgot." He said. I keep trying to recalled and I did called him but didn't save his number. "Ah, yeah. Sorry. Why do you call me?"

"Is she okay?"

I sighed. This guy. "Why don't you ask her?"

"I would ask her if she answer her call." He said, he sounds very worried even though he obviously trying to hide it. "Why don't you come over later?" I asked and he told me he'll be coming over later. We ended the call and I put my phone back in my pocket.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Seokjin hyung, she's in trouble now, you know?" I silently mumbled under my breath, looking at the empty spaces ahead of me.

---

The bells ring and the other students rushed out of the classroom to go to the cafeteria. I could see Nayeon and Jackson coming to my direction. Nayeon crossed her hands, her eyebrows furrowed. "Hey bro." Jackson greeted me. "Yo."

Nayeon said nothing, like she's in her own world, thinking of something that I can't figure out; or maybe the thing that I already expected of. "Help me, Nayeon won't talk and I found that really scary. Is she possessed or something?" Jackson leaned in and whispered at me.

"I heard that, you lucky blonde hair guy." I narrowed her eyes while looking at Jackson. "Oh, she finally talked. I thought you are possessed or something." He smiled. Nayeon rolled her eyes and slammed her hands on my table. Not too loud though.