Seven

"Kim Taehyung." The guy who smile is a square introduced himself. I returned his smile. I have feelings that he can brings laughter to this house. I walks towards him and stand right in front of him. Looking straight into his eyes, he showed curiosity about my action. "What?" He asked. "Nope. I thought I have to look down on you but you're taller than me. Such a plan destroyer." I said and rub my hair with the towel. 

I was thinking to play with his fluffy brown hair. "So, anything you want to eat?" He said and I stopped in my track. Turning back and walked into the kitchen. "I can cook." 

"Doesn't seem like it." he playfully teased me. I carefully observed him as I leaned back at the counter, his figure doesn't showed that he's good at cooking. How his figure doesn't match the way he cuts the vegetables.

"You learn cooking?"

"Why?"

"Because.. you doesn't look like someone who can cook." He laughed at my honest statement. "I'm not a great cook. But not as terrible as my friend who can't even cut onions." He laughed at the thoughts that seem likely to come to his mind. "Really?" I asked him in surprised. "Yeah. His name is Namjoon. But he's great at becoming a leader."

I hummed a low 'hm' and walked away from the counter as I've done observing the guy. "Hey. What happened to your face?" He asked, his hand holding the knife and chopping the vegetables. Which I assume is lettuce. "You don't wanna know, I tell you." I said, throwing myself on the soft couch. 

"It hurts?"

"It hurts, absolutely. I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt with all these bruises covering my face. What kind of question is that?" Taking the remote off the table in front of me, I pushed the on button and my favourite channel is on the screen. There are a lot of groups performing for their comebacks, I watch it obediently.

Suddenly, a singer named Taeyeon made her comeback with her newest song, Rain. I heard Taehyung said something from the kitchen, how her voice is amazing; which I agree on. After a while, another group performed on the stage with their group name, Ladies Code. I silently pray for them and wish for them to stay strong.

"They did well." I mumbled.

"What with that distance look?" Taehyung hit my head as he put a cup of coffee on the table. "How did you know?" I said, turning my sight to the coffee. "Hm? That? Your mom." He walked back to the kitchen to continue his work.

I took the cup in my hands and turn my sight back at Taehyung who is cooking. "Can I call you babysitter? Wait, teenagesitter?" I sip on the coffee he made for me. "What with that?" He asked. "i take that as a yes." I said without waiting for his answer to my question.

After a few minutes of watching the television, waiting for Taehyung to be done; I even feel guilty for not helping him at the kitchen, he called me telling that it's dinner time. We talked about many random things, jumped from topic to topic, and time passed faster that usual.

He takes his scarf that he leave on the couch and wrapped it around his neck. "I'm going home. But I'll come here everyday so see you tomorrow." He waved me goodbye and walked out of that door. I take my cellphone out of my pants back pocket, and messaged my mom.

'He was here, the guy you sent. Where do you meet such good-looking guy? And as my babysitter? This is not a joke, mom.' I clicked the button send and went to my room after I made sure that my door has locked.

My phone beep, telling me a new message has come. I clicked it and read the message my mom sent. 'Glad you like him. I know he fits it. Good-looking, hm? But I like that guy with you on the other day. My daughter has such good luck to be able to meet two good-looking guy. Good night.'