Fifteen

I walked towards the school ground, my heart starts beating like crazy for no reason. Probably because I'm scared something might happen to me, or maybe it's just my imaginations. But while fighting with my fear all by myself, Baekhyun holds my shoulder and I looked up to him. He smile, as if he's telling me that everything will be alright.

This time I choose to believe his words, somehow.

We walked to the classroom together, with every steps I take, people won't stop peeking at me, or sending stares that I don't want. But I knew something will happen, and it was right all along when Carla stepped in front of me again. Even though I didn't lift my head to look at her, I know she's wearing a wicked smile on her face.

Probably sending me words like, 'oh you're still here?'. 

I keep my head low, my eyes looked on the ground. "What do you want?" Baekhyun asked her in my place. "Ah, I was thinking that I should act nice and ask her about her mom."

"You must did something to deserve this." Her words echoed in my head, ringing. I hold my hands against each other tightly. "She's fine, thank you. Please leave." Baekhyun tried to walk passed her but she blocked him immediately. "I can't leave. I'm asking Hana, not you oppa."

She shifted her gaze on me, trying to leaned in and look at me closely, or might even try to whisper something to me again. But she failed when Baekhyun stepped in between us, shielding me with his hand from Carla. "She has nothing to say to you." He said, anger in his voice as he grabbed my hand and take me away from the evil queen of the school.

---

Carla looked at the figure of the two who just left, her face plastered with annoyance. Why did Baekhyun shielded her? She thought to herself. She failed today in targeting her victim. And that somehow drives her mad.

When she wants to leave the scene, she heard a female voice called out to her as she stopped in her track and turned around. Nayeon is standing there, her face calm but her eyes fierce like she's ready to attack her alive.

"Ah, Nayeon. Hello." Carla fake a smile as she faced her completely. She crossed her arms, looking down at Nayeon. Nayeon took a step forwards and glare at her. "What a nice fake smile you have there, Carla." She smile.

Carla heaved a disbelief laugh. "What were you trying to do? Targeting people?" Nayeon asked, her facial expression remains calm yet her eyes look cold towards the girl standing in front of her. "None of your business." Carla replied, like it's not a big deal.

Nayeon almost couldn't keep her cool, then she said, "It is my business. That's my friend you're targeting--"

"But this is not your school." Carla cut her off. Playing with her nails instead of looking at Nayeon on her face. Nayeon took a deep breath. "And this is not your school, either. These students are here to study, not to watch your victim targeting, or your drama."

She looked around her, and laughed. "They're afraid of me because they're weaker, and a nobody. They can't stop me."

"You lay so low by looking down on people who's weaker than you, I pity you." Nayeon fire back. Carla finally showed an angry face at Nayeon, making Nayeon satisfied that she finally breaks her shell. "But Baekhyun shielded her just now! Who knows they're dating? Aren't you guys mad?" She looked around at the students around us.

The students seem confused and looked at each other. "So what? It's their decision whether they're dating or not." One of the student, brown colour hair and shoulder length said. "Why should I be mad? I adore him as a cool looking person in this school. Plus, I already have someone I like." The other girl with a straight black hair said.