Seventeen

Present time.

"Hello? Down to earth, Miss Kim!" Baekhyun snapped his fingers before my face, he looks like a drama queen, like those in movies. I blinked my eyes at him and let out a laugh. "Miss Kim has back to earth!" I shouted, and made a grin appeared on his face.

After he confessed to me the other day, we stood there in the cold, staring at each other without uttering any words or even a single syllables. "What?" is all I could say at the moment.

"I like you, Hana Kim." is what he said to me.

I looked at Baekhyun whose attention is fixed on the screen of the television. "ah, this song is so nice. Fire!" He tapped his finger on the table as he hummed along to the song. He stopped tapping the tip of his finger on the table, noticed that I am looking at him.

He shift his gaze from the television in front of him to me, a questioning look on his face. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He questioned, his eyebrow raised as he asked. I didn't reply him anything, I rested my elbow on the table and leaned my face against my knuckles. He stayed there for a while and did the same as me. "Miss, why are you staring at me like that?"

"Then why are you doing the same mister?"

"Because, I want to have a good look at my girlfriend, as well." He beamed a cheeky grin at me. If you're wandering what happened after that. That is because, I've accepted his confession. He wanted to start by becoming my friend from the beginning, probably he kinda knew that I won't accept his confession if he confessed on the day we met.

He's smart, clever and evil.

"You know, I was attracted to you when I saw you at school. Do you believe in love at first sight? That happened to me." He remarked out of nowhere. But I knew he was going to say it, it is like he was reading my mind. Is he actually a mind reader somehow? Probably he gets his ability from Do Minjoon if he does has one.

"You sound like those disney princess. I can see you transform into cinderella, or snow white." I giggled at my own statement, and the next moment my face was hit by a soft, purple coloured cushion. "Wah~ Did you threw the cushion at me?" I hold the cushion in my hand, showing the cushion at him, imitating an angry face.

"Are you imitating Lieutenant Yoon Myeongju?" He said in a formal way. "Are you imitating Sergeant Seo? Sergeant Seo is very manly, you know." I stuck out my tongue at him. At my own boyfriend. "Yah! You!" He picked up the cushion on the couch from behind of him, throwing it at me non-stop. Trying to avoid the cushion, I failed miserably. "Why are you so good at throwing things?" I hollered at him.

----

We are joking, trying to annoyed each other when the door clicked open, footsteps could be hear and Taehyung revealed himself to us. He stopped in his track, there are plastic bags on the grip of his hands. His mouth hanging and he froze there. "Oh, Taehyung! You're early today."  I stand up and walked towards him, taking the plastic bags away from him and headed towards the kitchen.

I put the plastic bags on the counter in the kitchen, and take a peek at the those hot guys that are sitting on the ground in the living room of mine. "Hyung, what happened to you two, huh?" He leaned in to whisper at Baekhyun, but he failed to do so since I could heard him even from the door frame of my kitchen. "I confessed." Baekhyun stated boldly, showing Taehyung his square smile.

"And are you eavesdropping to our conversation, Hana?" Baekhyun looked at me who's standing, crossing my arms. "No. I'm just telling you we're out of coffee and I'm going to buy it at the convenience store nearby." I turned my heels and grabbed my coat, wrapping my scarf around my neck as well. I tucked my feet into the sneakers, and leave without turning back and said goodbye at them.