Chapter 17- Hangover and Kisses

Start from the beginning

We walked back, side by side to the bedroom, and she criss crossed on the bed. I sat on the edge, looking at her causiously. Her shirt fitted on her a little big, but I liked it on her for some reason. She was biting her lower lip, and her eyebrows were pulled down by the middle. She looked like she was thinking, or was really confused. Her long brunette hair was falling perfectly over her right shoulder, and there was one loose strand that I wanted to touch and pull back for her so it could all be together, but I left it alone and grabbed the bed with two fists. She was probably on a horrble hangover and I had to respect that. Trust me, it sucks a$s when someone yells at you while hungover.

She opened her mouth to talk, but closed it instantly. Her eyes flickered around the room and back to mine. She opened her mouth again, and with a confused face, asked. "What happened?"

I sadly smiled, and wished that she wouldn't yell at me for telling her. "Well," I smirked while I followed her eyes to our clothes that were laying on the floor. It did look like we slept together, but the fact that we still had some clothing gave it away. "You stripped off for me, and then we made out." I joked and laughed as her eyes popped out in shock.

"You can't be serious." She instantly said and shook her head in disbelief.

"Im not," I said, and met her eyes again. I slowly spoke, watching her reaction change as well. "But you did try to last night. I had to stop you, shokingly." I said and she rolled her eyes. I smirked at her. "I never thought you were so dirty Janelle."

She blushed like crazy and I laughed as she tried to look away from me. She was so embarressed and she didn't need to be. It was honestly no big deal.

"I did not." She couldn't believe it, and I nodded with a serious face. "Well," She worriedly looked around. "What else did I do?"

I shrugged and gave her a short, quick summery of what she did when I was around her. "Well first, you were grinding on some guy, on a table." Her eyes popped out again in shock. "It was getting a little too steamy, and that's when I called your name. You practically ran to me, jumped in my arms, and begged me to come upstairs." I joked but still went on. She shook her head the entire time, denying it to herself that she had done that. "You started kissing my neck, and we made out for a solid ten minutes. You pulled my shirt off, and then began to pull yours off," She shyly looked away from me, her face turning red. "I had to talk some sence into you and you invited me to stay the night with you. We didn't do much after that. You begged me to spoon, so we did."

Her mouth dropped open. "We spooned?!?!" She asked and I nodded my head. She frowned and I looked at her questionally. "Well I don't remember! I wish I had. I've always wanted to spoon."

I laughed. "Well we did all night, sexy thang." I winked at her and she shook her head again. "But if you want, we can hop in bed again and we can spoon all you want." I offered and raised my eyebrows up and down at her.

"Some other time," She said and casually smiled. "Right now, im hungry, and have a strong pounding in my head." She touched her head and pressed her fingers against her temples. I wish I could do something, but I felt useless. If I hugged her, she wouldn't feel better, would she? The directors said that women loved affection when they were most sad. Was it true?

I stood up and walked over to her. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her up to her feet. She let out a squeek in shock, and I smirked at her. I pulled her in for a hug, and after a minute of me just hugging her, she wrapped her arms around my waist, making us hug longer. I pulled away when it felt slightly right, I still didn't want to let go, and her eyes met mine. "How about we go downstairs and see what's up?"

"Wait," She said when I began to pull her hand. She looked herself down and up, and I eagerly followed her eyes. "I can't go out like this! They'll think we slept together!"