Chapter 17- Hangover and Kisses

Mulai dari awal

I had a crush on Janelle as kids. She was my first crush, and when I left, my world shattered and I didn't care about girl's anymore. I fooled around and loved being chased around. Janelle was stubborn though, always has been, and I liked that about her. She still treated me the way I wanted to, like any other human being.

I brought her to an empty room, the one Noah had shown me earlier in case I needed a crash to stay if I got too drunk, so I took advantage of it. I had the special key, and unlocked it, walked in with drunken Janelle, and looked it behind us again. She teased me about wanting some alone time with her and honestly I did want some alone time, but I also didn't want some drunk bastard to walk in and be stupid.

For a while she temped me, really badly, and I almost gave in before she said something dirty in my ear, and that's when I had to hold back because she was drunk. If Janelle wasn't drunk, she would just be making out with me, not kissing me and almost taking her top off. Which I wouldn't have minded much, but then it would be extremely hard for me to stop myself, and my manly needs.

She quickly and sadfully understood my point and she decided to spend the night with me and just, spoon. I was more than happy to have her in my arms all night, I couldn't really argue that I was spooning instead of having $ex with her. Something was better than nothing, and I loved the way her hair smelled, and the way she fit right beside me.

I couldn't fall asleep quickly, so I just layed there, holding her tightly against me, making sure she wouldn't run out and leave me to go party some more. The noise had died anyways, and it was about 3 in the morning. People were either crashing on the floor, or on the lawn, or the sober ones had gone safely home. Hailey was smart enough to get the bartender to also make sure that no one would drive out, drunk, and hired some other guy too. There were a couple that I heard that were staying sober, or at least not completely drunk, and one of them was Noah.

When I finally did close my eyes and passed out, I dreamt of nothing. It was as if I had closed my eyes and just woken up in less than five seconds. I would've stayed passed out for a couple more hours, but something pulled my arms, and I felt the bed shake, and heard a weird noise.

I woke up and looked at the clock, eleven, gosh, it was still early. I looked at the floor and remembered that Janelle was still here. Or at least she was. I looked down at the bed and I was completely alone. The bathroom light was off, but there was a strange noise coming from there. Wait, was it Janelle that pushed me off harshly and jumped off the bed? Did she have to pee real badly that she didn't even close the door? Then I could hear the noise better, it sounded like she was puking.

I remember filming a scene like this before. My co-star was drunk, and so was I, we slept together, and in the morning she woke up puking her guts out. I had to go and help her hold her hair back and once she was done I had to pull her into a hug, telling her that it'll be okay. Who was my co-star for that movie again?

I quickly shook my head and decided that I had to move fast and do what I had learned throughout my career. I jumped off the bed and ran towards the bathroom. She was on her knees, trying to hold her big long hair back, and puking all the alcohol in her system out. I went and grabbed her hair gently, she slightly looked up at me, then began puking again. I hated the smell of it, so with one hand I managed to flush the toilet while she still went at it. This lasted for a few minutes, then she flushed the toilet herself, stood up, painfully, I helped her up, and rubbed a hand over her mouth, probably making sure puke wasn't on the sides of her mouth.

I didn't lean in for the hug, worried that she might reject me. I had done it once, but it was a movie, and she had to act like she wanted me to hug her. Sober Janelle was just too unpredictable.