The Island of Frey...14...

HELLO EVERYONE! THIS IS LONG OVERDUE i KNOW, I AM A LAZY SLOW UPLOADER I KNOW I KNOW, HATE ME ALL YOU WANT BUT THIS IS HONESTLY MY FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR, I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING IT AND I REALLY ENJOY THE DIRECTION THE STORY IS TURNING, ORIGINALLY I HAD A MORE BORING AND ROMANCE INVOLVED PLOT WHICH WAS JUST ANNOYING TO WRITE SO IM GONNA KEEP THE ROMANCE BUT I AM ADDING THIS AMAZINGLY AWESOME ELEMENT TO IT WHICH I HOPE YOU WILL ALL LOVE I KNOW I DO. pLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SUCH . I DONT CARE ABOUT MUCH ABOUT IT BUT ITS ALWAYS NICE TO SEE SUPPORT FORM PEOPLE THAT LIKE WHAT I WRITE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME. MUCH LOVE. 

-ZOMBIEXKITTY

---------------------------------------------------

“I will set you on fire!” I yell towards Ash’s direction as Craig and Tyler were trying to hold me back. The stupid bitch had a smug look on her face at my anger but I could tell that she felt pretty guilty about what she did.

“See I don’t know why you think that you have the right to act like a total nutcase. You’re not the leader of this group.” Ash defends herself.

“At least I don’t act like a stupid idiot! You fucking dumbass! Where in the hell are we suppose to sleep now!?” I yell at her fugly idiocy.

“It’s not my fault! it just happened!” She continues to defend herself. Mr. Quentin was now jumping in on the action and reinforcing the guys holding me down. I was scrambling out of their grip and if he hadn’t intervened, I would be on her throwing punches.

“Bitch you set fire to the tents, the clothes and the blankets. half our shit is useless! How is that not your damn fault.” Ash tries to keep her composure, knowing she fucked up, she slumps her shoulders and tries not to cry.

Seeing her this way makes my anger reside. My blind hatred for Ash is attributed to the shaky history we have back when we weren’t trapped on the island, which made it easier to forget that she suffered the same tragedy we did.

“Look, I’m sorry. I know I’m a hot head but what you did was really stupid. I mean those coffee beans could have waited. Jesus christ how do you fuck up making a coffee.” I sigh in frustration. We’ve been on the island for about three weeks now and in that time we’ve found some things, lost some things but in a way created a system, set up boundaries, made up rules. Burning most of out crap wasn’t one of them.

“I’m sorry. I know I’m practically useless to this whole survival thing, I just keep messing things up.” Ash breaks down and crouches on the ground sobbing.

Liv goes up to her, and even though the anger is evident on Liv’s face, she hides it better than I do and tried to comfort the crying girl.

“I’ll take care of this.” Liv whispers to us. In the short yet seemingly infinite amount of time we’ve spent here, we’ve each kind of grown into our respective roles.

Liv came into her own as a motherly figure. She really is our only source of home and moral support. Even though her survival instincts are shit, she is indirectly responsible for all our lives. We’d all probably kill each other without her.

Liv dragged the crying girl away as the guys let go of me.

“Jesus Christ, thanks for the huge scratch Hannah.” Tyler hisses as the examines his upper arm. I apologize quickly. When did I even do that. I was so heated that I didn’t even realize that I hurt one of my best friends.

“I really am sorry Ty.” I reach towards him but the shrugs away. Dumbfounded I look at him in surprise.

“Hey I know that the last couple of weeks haven’t been easy, but it seems that Ash is getting more and more stupid and you’re getting more and more angry. Two days ago you almost punched Liv in the face and a night before you actually did punch a stone wall! I’m not one to get angry at you, you know that but Hannah please, for our sakes and yours, Get your shit together.” Tyler didn’t yell. The didn’t have to. His quiet whisper did the trick just fine. Tyler never got angry and when he did it wasn’t the usual yelling. It was more of a disappointed quietness that ascended over his target of wrath. And trust me that was so so much worse.