Alive and not well...4...

The first thing that registered was the sound of waves clawing the shore. The next was the sound of sobs, and the last was the sound of commands being given. Through my eyelids I saw the harsh rays of the sun.

                Where am i? I wondered. Am I dead, because if I was then why did I feel like poop? God, my head was throbbing, my arm was stinging and my chest felt like it was on fire! Gaining to courage to finally open my eyes, something kept touching my lips, finally I take a deep breath of air and jerk to my side coughing hysterically.

                Suddenly hands were on my back, petting me in comfort another hand was pulling the hair from my face. “it’s alright, you’re safe now.” The voice kept telling me. Why the hell did I feel so terrible, and why was I in so much pain?

                Thankfully I didn’t vomit but, the coughing made my throat burn, I leaned into whatever was holding me and started shaking like a wet Chihuahua.

                “Where am I?” I whimpered, while clutching to the shirt of the man who held me, Im assuming it’s a man from the way the shirt looked and the was his voice sounder. I could barely look up, I felt to drained, I couldn’t move an inch. All I could do was shiver.

                “We don’t know, but at least we survived. Hannah, look at me.” He commanded.

                I tried to move my head upwards but my head was hurting. “I can’t my head hurts.” I whispered.

                “God, You might have a concussion, or bumped your head.” He sounded frustrated and turned my head up so I could see him.

                “Mr. Quentin?” I asked shocked. Whoa what was he doing here? But then my question was answered when I looked in his blue eyes and the events from the last couple of hours crashed down on me like an avalanche. The crash, the deaths, the survivors.

                “OH MY GOD!” I jerk up, ignoring the pain and look around taking in my surroundings. Mr. Quentin tried to tell me to stop but I ignore him, get up, and step on the warm sad. The sun was warm on my face and the waves were massive on the beach, there was a large forest behind me, parallel to the ocean, the beach being in between.

I glance back at Mr. Quentin, I rushed back to him and gave him the biggest hug I could muster up, “Thank you! For saving me.” I looked at his face, he looked shocked by my action but out of the corner of my eye, I spot a body on the sand about 10 feet from us.

                Craig was lying on the sand, coughing just as I had before, I rush to him and hug him, “Oh god, You made it.” I just kept saying oh my god as I hugged him and tried to comfort him. Mr. Quentin made his way back to us.

                “Are there any more survivors?” I asked suddenly thinking of all my friend. Oh god, the gravity of the situation finally hitting me, but before Mr. Quentin could answer my question, I look down at my arm and see my shirt ripped and my sing soaked in blood, when my eyes saw the wound and placed it with the pain I have been feeling, everything turned black as I fell in Mr. Quentin’s arms, “Hannah” was the last word I heard.

 -----------

HEY GUYS I KNOW ITS NOT LONG BUT I FELT LIKE I OWED YOU SO I UPLOADED, WHADDATYA THINK? NEXT CHAP SHOULD BE LONGER AND AWESOMER WHERE WE JUMP INTO THE SURVIVALNESS AND ROMANCE OF THINGS LOL. DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR WHO SHOULD PLAY HANNAH?

I'M THINKING OF EMILY BROWNING BUT IDK.... COMMENT, VOTE!!!