Mrs Anushka Kohli.

FIRSTLY I AM VERY SORRY IT TOOK ME so lOng TO get this done!! Sorry for that. Secondly i am loving what all of u write!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIRAT's P.O.V

I see Anu sitting in  the balcony sipping her tea(which she BTW hated...but courtesy to the morning sickness she HAD to drink it) as she gazed towards the setting sun.

It would look a happy sight to most , but i knew better. I could not even  imagine the turmoil my love would be in right now.

She kept mentioning it to me.Kept asking me.

What if?

What is the plan does not work out?

What if they find out?

What if  don't belief it?

And i get it.

It was  a risky plan...but i had to to do it, FOR HER.

As for the plan every thing was arranged and done.Every possible person who could be included was included.Everthing necessary was done.

ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS WAIT TILL THE NEXT DAY

=========================================================

ANUSHKA'S P.O.V

I wake up feeling pukish.It is fairly early and me being the always-lazy kinda woman does not even open her eyes.

I take deep breaths to calm my senses  but it does not help.

DAMN-I HATE MORNING SICKNESS.

Suddenly i feel Virat even as he sleeps scooting closer as he begins stroking my  tummy making me calmed down.

HE Always Knows.ALWAYS.

I smile as I realize he has made this a habit.In three  weeks.(since he found out)Literally.

I lean closer(close enough that our nose-tips touch)  and his adorable face seems to rake up something in me as i swoop down to kiss his lips.

It is a short kiss and i start to scoot back but am stopped as he holds my writs while remaining close-eyed.

In a jiffy he is  lunging over me with that sexy smirk plastered on his face. 

"Not so soon BABE.Is it not a bit unfair  that you tease me as I peacefully sleep with a sexy trailer.Yes it is.And on top of that you are not even showing the whole movie."

By the end of the sentence he has reached close to my ear and is whispering mAking me shudder with anticipation.

Nevertheless i try to move away but he has caged me successfully. 

"Virat. You....-"I attempt to reason with him but he starts kissing near my collar bone as his free hand holds me into place.

"SEE-" i whimper "-that is what has brought (i say moving his hand to my tummy)here in the first place."

I feel him grinning has he continues kissing me ."I dont mind...babe."he snickers.

"Desperate"I say almost in  moan before i forget about every other thing except HIM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As i turn the faucet on and enjoy the feeling of  warm water falling on my drained body my phone vibrates.

ODD.

This is like 8 in the morning...who can it be?

The phone gives me quite a shock(not the literal one).

I mean...685 Messages..1987 notifications.

WTF is happening?

"omg anushka?really

"switch on the tv.Some fake news about you...i guess"

"Is it true"

"WTF anu.Really?"

I grab a towel while i run towards the tv and attempt to not fall(virat will kill me if i fall or hurt myself)

"ANUSHKA-VIRAT ARE MARRIED FOR AN YEAR NOW"i see a news channel saying.

..OHK...the plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well...seems like it worked!

I sit down and listen.....

"This is the most shocking  news of the year .Cricketer Virat Kohli and his GF actress Anushka Sharma are already married.Yes.And it is not a speculation.As you all know many celebrities were recently a victim of  hackers and many actors personal photos have appeared on the social media.Well when at 3am this morning the hacker uploaded these pics...even he was up for a surprise. YES...Yes.WE found pictures of the couple getting married.The pictures date back to last year June. "

I excitedly changed the channel.

".....comes as surprise for most of the industry members barring Karan JOHAR who appears in one of the picutres.Many of the cricketer/celebrity's friends also seem to be present. "

NEXT.

"...within the 280 pictures were those 100 pictures which shocked bollywood.YES that's right.ANUSHKA SHARMA ....is now, actually not now, since a year or so,Mrs.Anushka Kohli."

I sat there flipping channels as he came and sat next to me as he nuzzled my neck.

"Hey, HUBBY"

He darts his head up and  he breaks into a laugh.

"I know.How did it pan out?"

"Excellent.I think the idea of having Karan in the drama helped."

"It did."

"Did you hear that , virat?"

"What?"

"Mrs Anushka Kohli."I breathed.

He looks me in the eye and smiles.

"Yes i do.And.Oh i cant wait to marry you-Soon to be Mrs Virat Kohli"

"I like the sound of that"

He gently places his head on my lap   and says"Me too , babe.Me too."

________________________________________________________________________