How I met THE GUY

Anushka's P.O.V

"What the hell just happened!" , I thought to myself  as I stood near the mirror trying to fix my already weird hair .

I sat down and began to reflect on the incident or better called accident while my hair stylist did my hair.After a few minutes I realized that it was  no ones fault really and insulted the  guy for NO REASON.

IT WAS RANVEER'S MESSAGE WHICH THOROUGHLY UPSET ME.

I cannot believe i did behave like this.

AH ! Why is my life so fucked up . 

I decided to go apologize to the guy  and take a leave from my stylist who is actually surprised by my  peculiar self  today.

Frankly speaking, EVEN I AM.

I turn towards the door and that is when it hits me.

I DON'T KNOW WHOM I ABUSED FOR FIVE MINUTES STRAIGHT.....

DAMNIT!!

I step out and call for a spotboy whom i will term as "terrified to see me"

He explains that he has no idea of the  person except that room at the end of the hall his his and fearfully accompanies me to the same.

His fear amuses me to the extent that i tell him"Dude!, you are not the only one who is afraid of me. I AM TOO!"

He stifles a smile and opens the door which i walk through as casually as  i can.

I see there a tall , well built guy caressing his forehead whilst leaning on the mirror  stand .

"Excuse me ", I call out as politely as I can and he turns abruptly towards me .

A faint wave of resemblence hits me and all my impulses cry"virat kohli!!!!"

"OH SHIT!"

VIRAT KOHLI'S P.O.V

"WHO WAS THAT GIRL!" I shout out again and apparently scare the shit out of the spot boy   who was helping me. 

He gives me a glass of water and I gulp it down IMMEDIATELY.

Minutes later  the director walks in.

She is clearly apologetic and explains that it was clearly an accident.

"By the way , WHO WAS SHE?!"

"Umm...Your co-star(wait what!) , Anushka Sharma."

I am thoroughly taken aback.

How can such a big celebrity act like that ?

H ow can disrespect  someone without even listening to the other one?

How can she abuse someone straightaway?

Are all celebs like THAT?

"then , my earlier thoughts on actors was right indeed . They are the fakest ones you come across"I tell myself and the director rather bluntly.

I am about to add something while contemplating about the bruise to myself the door opens unannounced and a girl , a rather tall one walks in .

She is good looking and i tend to concentrate on that but something else triggers on my brain which says"Bullshit! It is Anushka Sharma "

That is when it hits me .

"Tall girl, Co-star, actor................oh ! So she is that ill-mannered girl .GREAT!!"

I look up to the director who has a  "i cant help it look"  and  I look back to the girl who is staring right into me.

Anger burns in my blood again and i without waiting blurt out something i rather not would have i weren't angry .

"Yes Miss Sharma how can I help you? Would you mind knocking the door next time ?And yes, if you are in a mood to be abusive again i  am in no mood to be on the taking side"

She stands with an apologetic  and perplexed look on her face .

"Yes MISS Sharma?"

"I'm sorry...."she says with a quavering voice and suddenly breaks down.

I cannot believe what just happened.

Before I even know what I am doing I rush towards her  .

She is crying and I am  trying to help her  stop crying to the best of my abilties but i can't.

"It is ok" I keep telling her and try to reassure her that i forgave her but to no avail.

She finally stops and does something so innocent which makes me really forgive her.

IMMEDIATELY.

She looks up straight into me with her beautiful brown eyes says "Sorry. Really , really sorry."

................................................................................................................................................................