Hello.....

ANUSHKA'S P.O.V

It has been a lot of time since I returned back to my hotel(lot of time being 4 hours) and if i say that what happened in the elevator has left my head , I would be fuckin lying.

He has not left my mind since then. Not that I want him to.

What happened inside that small metal room has definitely upset my thought process in a good way.

  ..........................................................................................................................................

FLASHBACK

He is gently kissing me and I ......am MORE than just happy.

"You....taste.....so..good" he murmurs while kissing .I want to  show him that i am liking it to so I kiss him back  practically sitting on his lap.

 Then , we just stop .Just like that.

Staring into his eyes I know what he feels like .

CONFUSED

I am too.

"TING"

The door opens and we remain sitting there until a young guy comes walking right on us .

"WHOOPS" he says and turns right back walking as fast as he can.

We are back in our senses in no time and jostle up , FAST.

We leave the elevator with hands carefully fastened to each other .

Soon we are near the table  where everyone is sitting and we stop.

"Ummm....."he is trying to come up with something to say.

"Sorry, about the umm...elevator " he says but I KNOW HE IS NOT SORRY AND NEITHER AM I .

"Sorry for what ?" is say feeling really brave.

"I thought....."

"No"

"So, um...."

"So...umm"I say . WE ARE LITERALLY SHORT OF WORDS.

"Will you want to see me again , Anushka"

"YES" I say a little too much enthusiastically  and immediately notice the boyish grin on his face.

"Oh....so can i have your number" and i  notice the request in his voice.The pleading to be accurate.

I gladly provide him with the same and after the bye's  I turn about to leave when he pulls me by MY hand . I land immediately in his arms, with my lips on his.

This a sweet , short kiss very unlike what we just had in the elevator. This was kinda .....ROMANTIC

WAIT...WHAT

He very soon releases me  and SMIRKS AT ME...the guts.

"Sayonara", he says leaving.

I stand there for a long time until he finally disappears out of my sight.

When I turn around I see the entire  CAST  staring right at my face.

UH....OH

END OF FLASHBACK

I sit at the window - still thinking about him. 

I sigh .

As i look  at the beautiful view outside i wonder.

Are you also thinking about me?

.............................................................................................................

VIRAT'S P.O.V

We were all sitting together for the dinner at the hotel banquet. And me?Well, I was pretending to eat food.

Toying with bread  I kept thinking about.....well.......her.

I then checked my phone when i saw a notification.

What is that...?

It was a message from the shampoo ad director about the ad.

Guess what............the ad was online.

OH

I don't know  why but i felt shy....wierd...huh.

Shy on the prospect of seeing that beautiful girl again WITH ME.

However, i opened the video and the very next second regretted the decision.

Since the vol. was maximum everyone immediately heard the video and rushed towards MY phone snatching it away.

I AM DONE.

Rohit stood there with my phone while everyone stood around him.

Through the whole video they kept hooting whilst I sat shielding my face so that that could not see me blushing like that.

Soon they returned the video while humming something.

The tune seemed fairly .....let's say...familiar.

And it struck me .......Rab ne bana de jodi.

"Dude......nice video"

"Yes...so?"

"Are you dating her?"

"NO."I said truthfully. I was not .

"Do you love her"

"No"I said meekly. NOT TILL NOW.

I had avoided this drama in the team room earlier by simply walking out.

And now....NO ESCAPE

"Have you kissed her ...yet?"

"Umm............No"I said guiltily staring at my plate while my cheeks flush.

SHIT.

As i turn my gaze up i can see Raina giving Rohit a handful of dollar notes.

I look up in a questioning  manner and he shrugs his shoulder saying"oh....I just lost hundred dollars....THANKS TO YOU"

'Huh?"

"We made a bet about you and Anushka and ..well ...i lost"

With that remark most of them stood up to leave and Raina left singing much to my annoyance "MAIN TO ANVIYAN ANVIYAN LOOT GAYA !!" 

.......................................................................................................

10 minutes later

I was still sitting there looking at the video again and again.

Finally it struck me.

I picked up the phone and dialed my newest made contact.

As the dial tone continued my heart rate piqued.

I was thrilled in a way.

The tone ended after a bit too long while a sweet and feminine voice answered.

"Hello"she said and i knew i was a goner that very moment.

...................................................................................................................

Hi everyone...thanku so much for all the love ...KEEP VOTING...I am so happy by the news of virushka being in Prague.....WOHOOOO

Plz COMMENT AND VOTE...PLZ COMMENT