Because I love you.

ANUSHKA'S P.O.V

"Kiss me.Now."he whispered in my ear rather calmly (as if it is a very normal request while you are in a transparent lift) as he bent towards me making me trapped in one corner of the lift.

If you are keen on knowing my instant reaction, it was starting to quiver helplessly (and being on the mute mode) as he continued edging closer.

"Vee....umm-I dont think.."I murmured helplessly .

"Now!"

I flung myself on him at the "now" and  gave him a half scared half panicking kiss which was brief enough to annoy him.

Unlike most men , his voice when angry instead of turning hoarse becomes sexy and velvety as hell.

"Anu.That is ok .Though, there is something on your mouth."he said in a  husky voice .

I took out my compact trying to figure out what was wrong with my face.

"What is it, Vee?"

"On your lips."

"What?"I said  getting frustrated.

"Your lipstick."he said in a really calm demeanor and  pulled me in for  a kiss (literally wiping off all the lipstick)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Really?"he asked me with a really sad voice and  a puppy face.

"yes."

"You will have to go today?"he asked again.

"Hmm."I told turning away immediately to try and avoid his  glare.I did not want him to see me crying.I did not want him to know what he had become to me.I did not want  him to think I am too serious and freak him out.I did not want him to know he is my weakness.

I wanted him near me.Now and Always.And that called for taking things slowly.

"I'll miss you.Can i drop you?"he asked and i had to stop myself from running to him and telling him how much it hurts to leave him, even for a minute.

Nodding I left the room . What do i do?

I love him, so bad.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;

"Dont worry babe. We'll be there before the flight leaves"he told me while stroking my forehead in an futile attempt to calm me.

"How can I not worry?I have to be there.The flight leaves in fifteen minutes."

"just five more minutes."he told me as  we drove speedily through the  outskirts of the mumbai city while I cursed the goddamn traffic.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

"Bye Anu."he told me while handing me the bag and giving me a hasty kiss before I dashed for the flight.

As i begun running I turned around to see him standing there waving and smiling.

Man, I do love him.

..........................................................................................................................

"Arushi.please book me a flight for tommorow.I have missed this one.Make it an early one."i told my manager as I walked back to the airport entrance after missing my flight by a few minutes.

DAMN

I tried calling Virat's cell but apparently he was out of range.

"he could not have gone far"I told myself as I walked towards the place where he had parked.

To my  surprise his car was still parked there and he was lying on its hood as he looked up towards a flight taking off.

He had tears in his eyes.

Numb.that is what i felt.Unable to process why he would still be there sitting and  and crying .

Why would he look up at that flight in such a heartbroken manner as if a part of him has left him.

????

"Vee"i said with a heart ready to explode at this sight.

He stood up straight recognizing my voice and without making any attempt to wipe his tears come running straight to me.

A squeaky "Why?"is all i could say.

He steps closer and in a few words turns my world upside down.

"Because , i love you .                                                                                                                                                             It was about time i told you.When i saw you leave it felt like a piece of me left too.I knew then"

All i can  manage is closing the distance between us as I pour my heart out in front of HIM.Tell him how much i love him .

"i love you too.I always have ."

*****************************************************************

Heya people.

SO happy at seeing virushka together again.I DO LOVE 'EM.

Plz keep voting .

Plz comment.