the call........

ANUSHKA'S P.O.V

"Hello" , the voice came from the other end.

I had been sitting pondering over the next day's shoot and , well, "other" things when a call came.

Unknown number+ private number= I am really suspicious.

I gingerly pick up the call. Things have often gone bad whenever such calls came.

Soon it disconnects.

What was that?

......................................................................................................

10 MIN LATER

The call comes again ,Only this time I pick it.

"Hello" , the voice says. I am unable to recognize the voice at all. The voice is , let's say cautious and scared smudged in the background of traffic..

"Hi, ANUSHKA.Umm.....Again.UH..It's me"Oh , it is him. Truthfully speaking I did not recognize the voice but the "It's me".I knew, THEN.

"Virat.Hi.You called."I say.I know it is not supposed to come out surprised at all . I really thought it was all "casual" for him , until NOW.

"Hi.Ummm..I called to ask if you would come to my match day after tomorrow."

WOAAA.What was that?

"Umm....match."

"You can refuse if you don't want to."the reply comes and the voice is hurt.OH, I did not mean to do that.

"No.It is not so.I'll love to."

"Then??".HOPE.He was hoping.

"Under what pretext would I be there?For whom?"I said cautiously .

"For me."the reply came, rather too fast.So, he wants me to be there for him.

OK

"Virat.That is not the question.As your what?"

The question is simple and yet the feeling lingers that I have asked him the most complicated question on planet earth .Because that's what it is like.COMPLICATED.What ever we might say to convince ourselves we are not clear , about ANYTHING.We are neither friends , nor a couple.We don't know a thing about each other except what is socially known.We have never been on a date and yet have kissed, twice.And on top of that each time I felt , belonged. However weird it may sound , we are not two normal people who met and so on.We are two celebrities who as soon as they met, CLICKED( and kissed!!).

After a long , long time he replies. "As my date?"

Oh.OH.Oh...OMG...He asked me out!!

"Your date.So , you will be batting looking all hot in blue while I'll sit in the stands and watch you as a thousand girls shout virat Kohli ,we love you.", the reply comes unwarranted without much thought.WAIT.Any thought.

"Woa...jealous much.So.You think that I look hot in my jersey and you are jealous of those other girls."

"No...", I shout in my defence while my cheeks turn red.

How does he manage to do that?Making me blush while being miles away.

"Ok...Fine...Let me compliment by saying that you are even hotter and finally , is it a "YES" or a "NO"."he says and his chuckled voice is audible through he phone.

The guts!!

"Yes.I agree to be on a date with you though personally I think it will be the weirdest one on planet earth."

"No.It wont. I'll see you, so would you.Perfect date."he said.

"And the kiss.?"OH SHIT.

"Kiss, umm...I'll fly kiss you if I touch a hundred."

"Will you?"

"Yes"

"Do you realize the repercussions of that.?What would the world guess then?"

"I don't care.It is a date and if I want to show that I appreciate you being there then all the rest is settled."
"But still.MEDIA."As said the word I shivered. They had spoiled my relationships.ALL of 'em.

NOT THIS.This is too special to let go.

"Think about it Virat.It would mean my potrayal as your partner.Can you risk that?"

CAN I RISK THAT?

YES.

Almost at the same time he answered . "Yes.Anushka. Will you come down to meet me.?"

Oh , he said yes.

WAIT WHAT.

COME DOWN !!

"Are downstairs?"I almost screeched .

"Yes."

The simple word meant the world to me. He came here for me.ME.

"How did you ..."I asked and before I could finish he answered, "The hotel.You mentioned it today."

"So, will you come down? My to-be-date."

"Yes I will. In-fact , I am , my to-be date."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hello people...How did you find the story.I have been lately been criticized for it so it b'comes all the more necessary to know WHAT U PPL THINK....right? If it is not good , tell me.

SO,

PLZ COMMENT.....PLZ VOTE(the little star thingy ,that is to vote)

P.S LOVE YOU ALL and I love comments