how i met the GIRL!!

Virat P.O.V

"ok"i said desperately  trying to get rid of the phonecall that had kept me busy for a good ten minutes.

"SIR,  you have to be there in two hours!" pleaded my manager also reminding that  my last shooting experience was not so GOOD.

"ok, i told ya!"i almost shouted mentally cussing him "ok,  see you .BYE. BYE AJAY"

i facepalmed myself  and cursed the day i hired him.

ONLY he usually is a lot of help...

I was dead tired and was in no mood  to get  even OUT of the bed , leave alone "shoot a commercial".Practicing for the IPL was taxing enough.

I decided to laze around a bit more and then make a move .

2 HOURS LATER

As I get out of the car and walk towards the studio i could not help but notice  i had terrible hair keeping in mind it was a shampoo commercial . DUH!

It also made me realize  I DID NOT KNOW THE NAME OF THE SHAMPOO I WAS SUPPOSEDLY IN LOVE WITH.

Seriously how THICK can you get!?!?

I think actors are the fakest of people you can ever meet.

With this interesting thought i proceeded towards the door opening it as noiselessly as I could .

AS i turned right towards the directors room which i remembered thankfully from my earlier  fling i bumped into something hard ,rather someone and fell straight on the ground. 

 The Last thing i see is  a tall girl hovering over me with a rather angry expression on her face  BEFORE  she breaks into a series of loud and angry words.

ANUSHKA'S P.O.V

I am already late and  angry after receiving a message from Ranveer. I know he spoiled my mood and my day but i continue  hurrying to the shoot i was supposed be at 10 minutes  earlier for dressing. I cant help  cursing myself constantly .I enter the studio and and walk really fast to the vanity . So fast that i can call it RUNNING. I am just preoccupied and angry when I turn right and BAM!

I bump into a tall fellow walking rather fast  he takes all of the  impact and falls down straight back . 

I AM BLOODY FURIOUS .

WHO IS THIS GODDAMN IDIOT.

 I stand near  the guy and couldn't help but shout on this idiot  who made EVEN LATE.

I curse him all i can and then storm out.

VIRAT KOHLI P.O.V

I  am dazed and LOST.

A guy offers me a hand and recognizes me straightaway.

I am escorted to the vanity by the nice guy . He  offers me a chair and i sit down .

That is when i formally blurt out " WHO WAS THAT GODDAMN GIRL?"

...................................................................................................................