Photos...and my mom!

ANUSHKA'S P.O.V

What am I doing ?

I will answer that by solemnly swearing that it is nothing idiotic...except.... Smiling like an idiot while everyone around me is busy sleeping.YUP.That is what you are supposed to do when you are travelling by air, alone especially when it is 2 am in the morning.

And why am I smiling? I'll answer that too. I dunno. That is what I have been doing for the past two weeks ,either around him or not.Either ways I kept grinning like an idiot.

God I have lost my marbles(and no one will disagree).

I once again(for the thousandth time now) scan my pockets searching for my phone to look at the memories we have created stored carefully amongst firstly my heart and then these photos.

Photos of us sitting in the tram hand in hand .Photo of me crossing a little pebbly path near a lake as his hands guide me. One of us having a spaghetti eating contest (the photo makes me giggle because we had sphagetti all over our faces + I won it and he was scared by my appetite ).One of us together shopping hats(I don't know why we even brought those.)A photo in which we are kissing in St.Lucia church.(I giggle at that one because he said if a couple kisses here it is equivalent of getting married.And he.He kept calling me "wifey"for the next two days and irritating the hell out off me)

I smile at the photos swerving them carefully and slowly tring to relive every moment and also digest the fact that we would not be seeing each other for a few more weeks.The mere thought ,makes me sniff a couple of tears.

He is beginning to mean too much to you ,I tell myself as I swerve one more picture and the next one that appears is of my mumma and me.

I smile fondly at her kind face .I love her sooo much and......WAIT. I have not talked to her about all this ,YET.

DAMN

I realize that she too (including my dad)definitely had come across those pics of ours and the news surrounding us .

But like always they respected my privacy and did not even mention it once .I was partly relieved when she called me after the match thing and yet did not mention a word about it , but now to think of it I have to face them.

God,what will I tell them?

It's high school all over again .

.............................................................................................................................................

5 hours later

I am sitting comfortably in the rear of the car that came to pick me up and sending big thankyou's to the universe.

What for?

For there being no media at the airport and blasting me with questions coz that's what I expected.To be never left at peace after this thing happenend.

I don't blame them though ....that is what they do.

At even seven in the morning the roads are damn busy as I peep out to realize we are nearing....the house...my house.

I have never dreaded this place more than this moment.

...............................................................................................................

An hour later

"Mom, no more.I deny any more food.What are you trying to do .Stuff me up and kill me" I begged as my mother insisited on making on e more Dosa.

Damn no.

"Yes..yes.Of course .She is dieting now.For him"my brother teased me for the hundredth time now making me go all red.

All he has done since I walked in that door is tease me by his name , mimicking his flying kiss and making kissy faces.

What a childish thing to do.

And my mom?She has been a fun party to it.But I know better.She will say something sooner or later and SHE DOES

"Anu?", she says as bro leaves the room.

"Hmm"

"You need not worry about me questioning you, I wont."

"Mum..that is not the,,"I try saying before she cuts me.

"I leave this entirely on you.You are a grown up woman .And plus I know you.When the photos and the match pictures started doing rounds I was upset but soon I noticed something I had overlooked earlier.You are happy to be with him.Even in the match.You were close to crying and I did see that.Dont you make a surprised face there .I am your mother.I know you.The pictures from the beach. Apart from the fact that it did look like proposing marriage you looked really happy.Even when I called you...you were happy.That was never the case with that idiot ex-boyfriend of yours. All I will say to you on this is take your time .Although it seems I am a bit late on it.You are already in love"she said leaving the room with me and my lower jaw ready to fall on the ground.

WHAT.

I am in love with a man I barely know for a month.

And,my mom approves.

This cant be happening.

I pick up my phone to call him and look at my wallpaper.the papparazi pic of him proposing me.I stare at the pic and conclude.

THIS IS HAPPENING.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello guys.How are u ppll.Plz keep loving this story like you people do.PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT

Also plz vote on the previously unvoted chapters

PLZ COMMENT

rdrsĤ