Falling for you...already

ANUSHKA'S P.O.V

I was stunned even as I was putting the call off.

Downstairs?

Rushing towards the elevator I in my heart knew this was going to be decisive. It is going to end the confusions and turmoil's in both our minds.Oh , but what will we say?

Ever since I have met this man, he has turned me around.To the world I have always been a tomboy.Even to my boyfriends .But as of now even being near this man brings out the blushing teenager in me.The giggling and utterly smitten girl.

Like now.I am standing in this elevator alone and what happened atleast five hours ago is making me blush.Even anyone witnesses this daydreaming and blushing girl I would definitely be mistaken for a teenager with a new crush ,NOT a twenty five year old woman.

The elevator door opens and I step out my eyes start a frenzied search for him.

COMEON NOW! Appear.

Instead , another man appears.One who was not expected here at this point of the night.Way past his bedtime.

Ranveer.

I heave.

"Hi, Anushka.What are you doing down here?"

"HI.Just here to meet someone."

"Someone?"(Is it necessary to question)

"Well . . . um—" I feel him before I see him(virat). It's as if my whole body is highly attuned to his presence which is not the case here.We know each other very little.YET. It relaxes and ignites at the same time—a weird, internal duality—and I sense that strange pulsing electricity, AGAIN.

He snakes his arm around my waist while turning himself towards Ranveer.

"Hi, dude."

"Hi. What a ... pleasant surprise "

"Same here.I was passing by when I thought I'd come see my girl"

All this while I kept looking at him with utter amazement.He makes me feel like a girl. Makes me feel belonged.And the moment he said "my girl" I knew I was a goner.

The guy talk ended really soon and it was nothing less than a major relief.

He turned around and left.And me? I was left with him(TheViratKohli).

"Hello, Virat.So you came to meet your girl, huh?" I teased him and it did work.He blushed.

OMG.

A guy who bloshes 'coz of me? Damn rare species.

"You will be"he said and before I could faint right there he quickly added, "umm...my date."

OOOH..Nice save man.

"So do you wanna sit down.Have a coffee"I asked .

"Nope(it is just like how I say nope)..is there a terrace or a balcony?"

"Yes.That way" I said pointing towards the flight of stairs which led to cozy terrace, one where I love spending time in.

He is so....similar....nah.....like me.........like I had known him all along.

Maybe I have.

......................................................................................................

Virat's P.O.V

We are sitting on these comfy chairs laughing our guts out.

She sure is funny .And smart.And hot.And sweet . AND.......STOP NOW

I don't know what made me come here at this point in the night , even to the point that I did not know she'd say yes or not.Then , it did not matter then and sure does not now.

All I knew was we were complicated and yet I did not want to let it go.And the moment I saw her with Ranveer I knew what was happening.(very jealous I was)

I am falling for her.

The terrace setting is seriously romantic and it is seeping through me too.Unlike before I feel a warm glow this moment sitting beside her. Serious , this is getting serious.

I am getting serious.

"So"she asks gently bending over to my side , "match , huh? Why did you come up with that"

"because ..I don't know.Maybe I want you to a part of something which has made me who I am.I want to make sure you know what you are getting into"

"Oh...So you should visit me on my shoot .See what you are getting into."she said in a hushed voice which was dipped with sarcasm.

Always knows how to make you regret your words.

"Not that, Anushka.I am..different on field .That is why I am taken for a rude person"

"Really..rude..You are the one always saving this damsel in distress."she said dramatically pointing to herelf.

Stubborn girl.

I was going to add something when she shushed me placing a finger on my lips saying "I don't care."

That moment , neither did I.

I bent towards her and gently pecked her lips. 

Soon she shifted back to her seat and I could see her eyes stuck to the ground while she turned tomato red.

Oh GOD! She is adorable.I love her already.Wait what.

............................................................................................................................

Hio......people

Very happy about IK reads.

PLZ keep VOTING.LOVE U PPL.

Don't forget to comment. JJ;)