Nice knowing you...!?!?

VIRAT's  P.O.V

I  stood comfortably  against the mirror still as she walked out of the room.

I really could  not STOP grinning.

WHAT A GIRL!

I have never ever met  a more spontaneous girl.

 How freaked out was she when I approached her. But really she looked distraught and needing a hug.I wondered what was troubling her to the extent that she broke  down  in public.

Depressed maybe?

I heard a knock on the door and was informed that the shoot was in half an hour.I nodded and proceeded to dress up for the shoot while grinning from ear to ear.

HALF AN HOUR LATER

ANUSHKA'S P.O.V

"Anushka , I guess you have seen the script.You enter from here and virat walks towards you .After that a few steps of salsa, the basics. You will  rehearse them as soon as Virat co......."said our director .

I was really  nervous on the prospect of seeing him again.He had really struck a wrong cord in me.

I was embarrassed and  in no mood to face him.

BUT.

"work"

"UGH" I sighed at my bad luck and bent down to adjust my shoes cursing the length of the stelitoes  when i met the sight of the last person i wanted to see just then.

Hurrying up straight I lost my balance and was ready to bump on the ground.

"it's gonna hurt "I told myself and steeled for the fall. I instead fell into a warm embrace yet again .

I opened my eyes praying hard.

NOT HIM.NOT HIM.NOT HIM...

But my shitty luck. The same masculine and kind face stared right into me.

"UMMM....You okay "he said with mockery and concern in his eyes (imagine the combo).

I teared myself away with the little grace I was left with turning around only to find everyone,EVERYONE giving knowing glances.

I KNOW THIS TOO FILMY BUT .....

Kriti our choreographer came to my rescue just then .

"oh, you two are there.GOOD.Let us start with the steps . Mihir come help me."

Kriti guided me towards him and herself partnered with mihir.

I AM like great .NOW dance with him....

"Hold the waist "she instructed Virat who immediately , almost eagerly obliged  .

As soon as I felt his hands on my back i FROZE.

It was as if a live wire had touched me . I looked at him intently and could see he he felt it too.

The energy between us was palpable.

SHIT

WHAT IS HAPPENING ANUSHKA??

Kriti went on with the routine and my heartbeat  went on increasing its pace.

As if on cue Virat was asked to pull closer which he did.

I could feel his heart thumping loud and clear against me and he felt it too.

He to my immediate relief drew out .A very gentleman , i thought to myself.

We proceeded with the shoot without any more falling or bothering  episodes much to

 my relief.

The contact remained uncomfortable and i kept  feeling bothered  at his touch but the professional in us both made us survive through DAY 1.

After a long and interesting day the most relieving voice is the "CUT" indeed.

I really wanted to go ....HOME.

I bid adieu to the crew and practically ran towards the vanity.Only this time, carefully.

On the door stood Virat who was also taking off.

"Hi, ANUSHKA"

"I think you mean yo say bye. We are leaving remember?"

"Yes . THat hi was for tommorow beacause we do not seem to meet NORMALLY."emphasising on the last word.

"Yes. I will agree. Well , nice meeting you Virat "

"Bye.NICE KNOWING YOU , Anushka"he said smiling and brushing past me leaving me bewildered yet again.

YOU ARE DOOMED ANUSHKA SHARMA.........DOOMED

........................................................................................................................................

i request you all to vote for my story if u like it ..it really inspires to write more and better ..5 votes on this story is a pretty plz request ...ALSO COMMENT AND SUGGEST STUFF