Chapter 54

JJ, Momma and Ash go to Stephanie's shop to look at flowers and she asks what flowers did she have in mind?

JJ smiles and said, " pink roses cause that is what he gave me Prom night and what he gave me when he proposed"
Stephanie grinned and said,"he gonna wear pink?"
JJ laughed, " No he's not except for his pink rose boutineer. I will need 3 regular size and one small one and then a corsage for Momma and a bouquet for Ash and then my bouquet. I want a cross with pink roses wound on it as the main centerpiece at the church and that is it. I may need some center pieces for the reception but not sure on that yet."
Stephanie said," then I will get you fixed up JJ and I just want to say Congratulations and it's about time y'all figured out that you were meant to be together."
   They left and headed back to BG's house when Ash said," how are you gonna get him to wear a pink flower?"
JJ said," I plan on telling him that is what he is wearing besides he can't say no to a pink flower it's just one flower."
Ashley and momma looked at each other and just said okay.

**********************

BG said," I told you JJ I ain't wearing no girlie color and pink is a damn girlie color."
" I ain't asking you to wear a girlie color you will be in all black all that will be pink is one rose BG and if you didn't want to wear pink rose then you shouldn't have gave me one at prom or when you asked me to marry you besides I ain't Amber. I know you ain't gonna wear pink but this means something to me cause you gave me those when you first realized you loved me and then when you asked me to be your wife so please baby just for me?" JJ said.
   " Don't Jennifer Justine...please don't give me that look, you know I can't handle those baby blues looking at me like that... oh dammit okay I give in I will wear it." BG said.
   JJ smiled and came up to him and slid her arms around him and kissed him and said," I promise I will make it worth your while Brantley Keith."
  " How you planning on that darlin?" He asks as he slipped his arms around her and pulled her in close to him.
   JJ ran her hands up his chest and pulled him down to her buy his beard causing him to growl as she kissed him again and smiled," I have my ways" 
   He kisses her and she allows him to deepen the kiss and she is lost in the moment forgetting all the bad things that has happened to her just savoring the fact that she is in his arms the one place where she wasn't sure she would ever be again when she woke up tied to that bed. He kisses down her neck and she moans when he reaches her sweet spot. He smiles against her skin and nips it with his teeth causing her knees to buckle. BG picks her up and takes her to their bedroom and lays her gently on the bed. He holds himself above her and looks down at her and says," if at any time you want to stop or this is to much to soon you say so baby." JJ just nods her head before pulling him back down to kiss him. He slowly undressed her kissing every inch of her body worshipping her like she was a precious gift. JJ pulled his clothes off and ran her hands over the planes of his body taking int the texture of his skin and how it felt so good on hers. She kisses him and loves him and as he enters her their eyes meet and in that moment there was nothing or no one between them. Their souls met on another plane and they both knew that there would never be anyone else for them through eternity. BG said," Jennifer you are and always will be my lifetime love."
" Brantley you are my lifetime love and you always have been and always will be."
   He began to move with long slow strokes building the flames within their bodies higher and higher until he brought them both release.  JJ is crying and BG pulls her over into his arms and she said," thank you baby for loving me and not being afraid to love on me and for seeing me and only me. My biggest fear has been that you wouldn't want me ever again but I know now that was just fears."
" JJ you are my world and I haven't wanted to push you into something you weren't ready for not that I didn't want to make love to you baby. I'm not totally an idiot I knew that your body needed some time to heal along with your mind. So baby know that I will always want you. And you really want me to wear a pink rose?"
JJ laughed," yeah I do it is the flower that you have always given me, it's a symbol of our love baby."
" Then I will wear it with pride just for you. He kissed her again before telling her to get some sleep because he has a feeling that the next 2 months are gonna be busy as hell.