Chapter 43

JJ is packing since tomorrow is her last day of school before Christmas break. Ko is gonna swing by and pick her up on his way home. BG has been doing a radio tour since Thanksgiving and they have seen each other twice in that time between his tour and her basketball schedule. Oakley signed to UGA and they went well. The media have been trying to dig for dirt on her and BG since he went public with their engagement but so far not much has been found. She missed him and cannot wait to get to Georgia to see him although they talk everyday through FaceTime and Skype and text messages and over the last couple of weeks they have gotten very creative. She is ready to put her arms around him and lay her head on his chest. With that thought she packed the last of her clothes and crawled into bed.
BG is on the bus making his way home and counting down the hours until he is reunited with JJ. This will be there first Christmas together in 5 years and he wants everything to be perfect. He thinks she will like his gift and although they have talked everyday he is so missing her. He can hardly wait to wrap her in his arms and hold her and fall asleep with her and wake up with her. He knows the media will probably follow him home, she has been a big topic on the radio tour since he went public with their engagement. He thinks back to that night and when she called the next morning about how her phone had blown up with notifications and laughs. That is something he has been doing a lot since JJ was back in his life and that was laughing.

Ko is in her driveway and JJ comes out and sets her suitcase on the porch and turns to lock the door as Ko gets out and grabs the bag giving her a hug. He exclaims," no alarm clocks, no work just family Christmas for the next 2weeks."
JJ laughed," I cannot wait Ko now we are wasting daylight so let's haul ass home!"
Ko laughed and said,"yes ma'am"

JJ and Ko pull into BG's driveway and see that the bus is just pulling in ahead of them. JJ doesn't wait til Ko puts it in park she hops out and goes running for the bus and BG gets off and runs to her picking her up wrapping her legs around his waist and kissing her like she was the last drop of water and he was a dying man in the desert. The band all comes off the bus and they are whistling and yelling and Ko said," get a damn room y'all I don't need to see this shit" They both give him the middle finger and continue kissing.
BG said," Baby I have missed you and if coming home is always like this I can die a happy man."
JJ said," I missed you too baby and yes coming home to you or you to me will always be like this cause I love you so damn much"
BG said," I love you too, I guess I need to put you down so you can meet the band or say hi to the ones you know."
JJ unwound her legs and he set her down and they walked over to the band and Ben immediately picked her up and swung her around in a hug," Girl I have missed you and you need to make plans to come on the road with us cause I know you and you will love it."
JJ laughed," Ben I will be on the road this summer with y'all so you may get tired of me"
Ben said," Never JJ I know you ain't no damn drama queen and will be a great traveling companion and you will be able to keep BG from being so crabby"
JJ laughed and BG said," watch it Ben"
Ben laughed and then let go so she could say Hello to everyone else. PJ gave her another big hug and told her," welcome home little bit, I'm so glad y'all worked things out."
JJ smiled and said," I missed you to PJ"
They all said goodbye and that they would see them Christmas Eve which was 2 days away.
BG took JJ's things in the house and Ko told them he was headed to Momma's and would talk to them later.

BG told her that they had to do some shopping for the get together on Christmas Eve and then they had tomorrow to be together. So hey headed to the store in her Explorer that he had bought when he proposed. They park and get inside and several people say hello and Merry Christmas and they get their shopping done and head home. JJ fixed them something to eat and BG fell asleep on the couch while she was cleaning up. She woke him up with a kiss telling him it was time to go to bed. He pulled her down into his lap kissing her and his hands roaming her body causing her to moan into his kiss. He picked her up and was carrying her to the bedroom when she pulls his shirt off tossing it aside and ran her nails down his back. He growls when she does that causing her to squeeze her legs because of the ache it caused between them. He is kissing down her neck and sets her on the bed and comes out of his jeans and underwear and JJ is pulling off her clothes as fast as she can. He looks at her and said," After not being with you for almost 2 weeks I'm gonna apologize now baby cause it's gonnna be hard and fast and I promise I will do slow and gentle later but right now I am about to lose control."
JJ sits up and grabs his manhood and said,"I want you now and it ain't gonna take much for me either just so you know hard and fast sounds pretty amazing baby"
With those words, BG kisses JJ hard and brings them both to climax in a matter of a few minutes leaving them panting and gasping for air because they were both so earth shattering that their whole bodies felt like they were on fire.
BG pulls her close and she lays her head on his chest and says I love you before drifting off to sleep.