Chapter 45

JJ came awake slowly and she smiled. She has just received the best Christmas gift ever by waking up in Brantley's arms in his house or well their house come May in Georgia. She is finally home. She curls in closer and just takes in the moment, knowing they will have to get up and go to Momma's house before long. His arms tighten around her and he says in that rough morning voice that sounds like pure sin,"Merry Christmas Jennifer"
She replies,"Merry Christmas Brantley " He leans down and kisses her softly on the lips and she deepens the kiss causing Brantley to pull her up on him to where she is straddling him. She runs her hands over his arms and shoulders before running her fingers through his beard. When she did that he growled and ground their hips together. She moaned and whispers in his ear, "I love you Brantley " He kisses down her neck and runs his hands up under the T-shirt that she has on cupping her breasts. JJ arches into him as he runs his thumb across her nipples causing them to pebble. She bites his neck and pulls his beard and he pulls her shirt over her head so she is bare to his gaze. He looks at her above him and as his gaze travels her body it makes JJ wet. He feels what happened and grinds his hip into her as he brings her mouth down to his kissing her and stroking the inside of her mouth with his tongue. JJ pushes his boxers down and he kicks them off. She lets out a moan as his cock rests in the juncture of her legs causing her to grind against him. Brantley flips them over to where he is on top and lifts her legs opening her up to his view. He smirks and said,"my favorite view in the whole damn world"
JJ tells him that she needs him and he picks her legs up over his shoulders and enters her with one long stroke and holds still. He is in heaven being balls deep in her and wants to savor the moment until JJ said,"move dammit I need you now B" with those words he took her hard and fast until they both screamed in ecstasy.

As they lay in bed with JJ curled up on his chest, BG was rubbing circles on her back, he asked,"Did you ever think we would be here like this?"
JJ said,"No, dreamed about it,wished for it but never thought that I would be able to call you mine."
"I know that feeling I wished you were mine for so long JJ that I had just figured the only way it would happen was in my dreams. Do you want to get up and see what Santa left you?"
" I already saw what Santa left me and it was you. That is the best Christmas present ever is waking up on Christmas morning in your arms."JJ told him.

BG smiled and said, "I agree there I loved waking up in your arms but you have presents to open.Soooo lets get up before Momma sends a search party for us. "

When they walked downstairs there were presents wrapped and sitting everywhere. They looked at each other and said,"Ko" at the same time. They sat down and started opening the gifts that they had bought the other one. BG had gotten JJ new clothes and a ton of things from Victoria Secret and she looked at him and he said,"if you hadn't noticed I tend to rip those things and I felt that if I was the one ripping them off of you I needed to be the one to replace them." JJ laughed and agreed with him. He also gave her a Turquoise Kimber, Itunes gift card of $100 and a trip to Cancun.
BG opened his gifts and he got some new camo clothes, a new pair of Harley-Davidson​ boots, some new jeans and t-shirts, a new leather cuff that had her initials on it, and a hunting trip to Africa.
BG was blown away at the trip. She was happy that she was able to get one over on him and surprise him.

They were in the truck headed to Momma's house with all of their gifts when BG looked over at JJ and said,"having you in my life is the best gift I have ever received. I love you Jennifer Justine"
JJ looked at him and said,"I feel the same way about you Brantley Keith, I love you"

When they got to Momma's house she ran out the door to meet them, hugging them both and she was crying. They both stopped and asked what was wrong and she replied, "nothing is wrong I had just given up the hope of having you both here for Christmas and seeing you both it just overwhelmed me with happiness. I love you both and so happy y'all are together."
BG and JJ just hugged her and then started unloading. All the gifts they brought. Ko came out and they both thanked him for playing Santa. He laughed and said,"Anytime y'all"

They opened gifts with the family and Momma Becky cried because Brantley and Ko had some pictures made of them and had a big one framed for her. They also gave her a mothers ring with BG,Jj, and Ko birthstone in it. BG and JJ had gotten Nana a ring since she had given up her diamond engagement ring. She cried and told them she ought to spank them both. Ko got camo and new boots and BG had gotten him a new softball bat while JJ gave him a hunting trio to Africa with BG. They both looked at her and she said," It is a thank you and love you for always being there and I know that you both will have so much fun together hunting."

BG said,"I have one more gift for you JJ ,so look at the TV and watch" She turned and there on the TV screen was the moments of their lives together from the time they were 10 and 12 until Thanksgiving. It had all the moments in their lives together and it was set to BG's songs and then the pictures of the ring and their engagement was set to Alabama's Forever is as Fast as Ill Go. JJ watches and cries with a smile on her face while he comes up behind her and holds her. When it was over she turns and kisses him and tells him that he set to bar to beat that gift at impossible. He laughed and said,"we will see darlin "

They spent the rest of the day eating and hanging out with their family and making memories.