Chapter 17

BG rubs the back of his neck and said," we are going home " he walks to her and takes her hand. As they get around people JJ speaks to some, but keeps walking never really stopping to talk just leading BG out of the building. He walks to her truck and tells her he will follow her to her house. She tells him okay and he helps her in the truck and shuts the door. He runs to where he parked and gets in and gets in behind her. They arrive at JJ's little house and they both get out of their trucks. JJ goes to the door and unlocks it and lets him inside giving him a tour of the place. He sets his bag in her bedroom and follows her to the kitchen. She asks if he wants anything and he turns her around and said," yeah I want you "
He leans in and kisses her wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into his body. JJ moans as he pulls her close cause she feels his erection pressing into her. She grabs his ass with one hand and squeezes while the other goes to his neck pulling him even closer to her, it made BG growl.  He pulled back and said,"baby I want you but that isn't anything new I meant it when I said watching you tonight made me hard but then again it always has, seeing that fire and that passion made me imagine what your blue eyes would look like when I had you under me making you cum with me inside of you."
JJ looked up at him and said,"I want you inside me now I have dreamed of that many a night and honestly I want to see what color those grey green eyes of yours turn when you are balls deep inside of me."
With those words BG growled and the assault on JJ's lips were hard, she not his bottom lip pulling and sucking on it. He palmed her ass with his hands and making sure that she knew he was ready. He began kissing down her neck and she leans allowing him more access to her neck as she does this he taps her leg and she jumps as he picks her up wrapping her legs around him. BG take her to the bedroom and sets her down. He yanks off his shirt with one hand while continuing to place kisses on her neck. Her knees buckle when he hits her sweet spot and he tightens his grip on her shegrabs his arms. JJ pulls off her top and BG sucks in a breath as he looks at her. She took that moment to step out of her heels and drop her pants and BG growls into her ear"baby I'm gonna make you scream my name as I pound into your pussy"
JJ yanks his belt out of his pants and unzips them and her hand palms his big thick hard cock. He groans and closes his eyes as she does this and with that encouragement she pumps him twice before he yanks off his boots and steps out of his jeans. JJ drops to her knees and takes his cock into her mouth and he fists his hands in her hair as she wraps her sweet mouth around him. He pulls her up and tosses her gently onto the bed before crawling over her. He kisses his way up her legs and she trembles as he gets to her core and places kisses onto her panties seeing that they are soaking wet with her juices. He continues his way up her body to her mouth and as he kisses her exploring her mouth he runs his finger inside her panties and she bucks as he touches her wet core. He kisses down her neck and to her breast taking off her bra and lavishes one roses nipple then the other sucking and kissing until she is writhing beneath him. He sits back and yanks the sides of her panties ripping them and tosses them over his shoulder before he goes down on her, licking and sucking and nipping her engorged nub. She shatters screaming out " oh god B" he just chuckles and continues to give her orgasm after orgasm with his mouth. JJ digs her nails into his shoulders not caring that she was leaving marks and pulls him up her body she connects with his eyes and tells him, " I need you inside me now baby" and reaches toward her nightstand and BG knows what she is looking for so he leans over and grabs the box and opens it, looking at it he sees she has the right size magnum XL and JJ said that's the largest I could find. He rips open the condom and JJ grabs it and slides it on him and he groans trying not to lose it with her touching him. As soon as she gets it on he grabs her hands and places them above her head holding them as he slides into her,"You are so fucking tight Baby" he lets her get used to his size and as she starts trying to move he begins a slow long thrust and causes her to moan. He lets go of her hands and cups her breasts rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger as he increases the pace. She takes her nails down his back and meets him thrust for thrust when she looks into his eyes and tells him," not gonna take much more B" he gazes into her eyes and tells her" me either so keep those eyes open darlin, see me when you shatter around my cock" with those words and his thrust JJ focuses her gaze on B and she shatters and he watches her pupils blow wide in ecstasy as she screams his name. He continues to hold her gaze and she sees his gray green eyes change into an intense green as he groans ," mine. All. Mine. JJ" With each thrust as he releases inside her. After they come down off the high of their lovemaking he rolls over and gets up going to the bathroom and comes back after disposing of the condom. He crawls into bed and pulls her on top of him kissing her on top of the head and wrapping his arms around her. As she drifts off to sleep, JJ said," I love you B" he smiles and said," I love you too J"