Chapter 18: My name is Lupo

Start from the beginning

Again I thought about him changing the cosplay to Twilight series and trust me he was a hardcore fan! He even spent his middle school dressing up as Edward, which meant a lot of powder on his face and wearing contact lenses every random day! Once he wore a white contact lens which totally made him look like a ghost! It was so scary and when I asked him why he wore that colour lenses he said he got a combo of lenses from the optical store and they were on sale.

"Dangerous creatures like you should be caged in the prison and ordered to have hundred lashes on your bare back" Sid and his imaginations always amuses me

"Do you want hundred lashes on your bare ass Sid! Just stop rambling out your shit" I barked back to his elude conversation.

"I have warned all my allies, that there is an evil wolf like you roaming around the fields, targeting innocent, naive, cute as puppy like boys as me, to forcefully mate with them, how can a women be so cruel ! " my mouth was wide opened! What he just said! Am I some kind of psycho looking hairy big dog to him, who is just under going some kind of heat?

Damn! Scrap all those cliché Werewolf stories out there, apparently it really made my best friend lunatic.

But I finally decided that I had enough of him, so I banged my phone off, as I disconnected the call.

After a good, half an hour of missed call session with my beloved bestie Sid, for I was ignoring his calls, surprisingly I have learned that my best friend don't understand the meaning of being ignored, the stupid boy got some damn persistence.

When I finally decided to pick up the call, I was welcomed by Sid's booming voice..

"Kiara Matheli Millenrai! How dare you hang up on me like that! I was about to reach on the best part of my cosplay never mind though, but you have to tell me Kiwi why you suddenly decided to leave me all alone without even any contact! I'm seriously offended and hurt by your cold demeanour Kiwi! You just can't disappear for a year! I'm so worried, I almost ate my toe nails worrying sick for you_" , Before Sid can continue with his hysteria of being totally obsessed friend and now most probably a stalker, I decided to talk finally.

"Wait a minute Sid, how can you eat your own toe nails?" I questioned back to his elude answers

"I almost completed eating my finger nails worrying sick for you Kiwi, all I have left now is my half eaten toe nails" Sid cried back a reply, almost grumbling like a kindergarten.

"Yuck! Sid! Ewe.... Sometimes you really disgust me....!" I was about to reply back some more sarcastic innuendos but I stopped, the thought of Sid finding my new number made my mind set, I almost made sure to keep my new number as secret as possible I even made sure to try to hack my own location, it was pitch perfect there was no doubt, no one could find me unless and until they are good with all these hacking society.

So how the hell Sid found out my number?

"Sid can you tell me one thing, how the hell you found out my new number" I questioned back.

"No can do Kiwi, I'm not in the mood of talking about that, besides are you alright, do you want me to drop by your place and give you a visit"

I already know that he won't ever reveal me that, immediately I ran back towards my closet and removed my laptop and switched it on, making Sid busy with my talks.

"Why is chocolate so sweet, it has been researched that a single bar of chocolate can give you a good orgasm which is very healthy for people nowadays" I rumbled out my own fake story of chocolate, currently I was craving for food so instead of starving I dropped in a bomb of orgasm in order to make my rumble sound a ted bit interesting.