SIRIUS

*exactly 26.372 days later*

I had gone over to Marlene's house.

Here's where your thinking the famous question -- why? Why in all the hells? Are you two hooking up?

And to that I say -- damn, can't a boy just visit his girlfriend? Merlin, stop jumping to conclusions. The 21st century, sometimes I just can't stand them. Gods. *eye roll*

And so began the end of my miserable, miserable, life.

I had knocked in the door of her small condo gingerly, and then louder when she gave no reply. Soon I was literally pounding the doors with my fists.

Oh my God, I thought, annoyed, just open the fucking door, Marlene.

Then it hit me.

IM A DAMN WIZARD.

in which I proceeded to 'Alohamora' the door and break into my girlfriends house without permission. I'm quite the epitome of a perfect boyfriend, aren't I?

My eyes darted around the living room and kitchen, looking for her. In the meantime, I had missed quite a few small details that I feel rather foolish about not noticing beforehand.

First of all, the windows and all the glass items in her kitchen were broken.

Second of all, they was a small trail of blood leading to Marlene's bedroom.

Call me stupid. Because I am.

And so when I was practically running up the stairs while slapping myself metaphorically, I thought that this is it. Marlene was dead, maybe captured by the death eaters and I wasn't there to protect her and I was such a failure at life, just like my parents always told me.

"Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid,"  I kept muttering to myself, praying to all the potatoes in the world that she was alright. "I'm so fucking stupid."

I burst into Marlene's room, and LO BEHOLD! there was a bloody marlene laying helplessly on the floor, glass shards embedded into her palms, her forehead bleeding, her breaths heavy. She straight up looks liked someone from a horror movie.

And for a split second I thought damn, it should be Bloody Marlene, not Bloody Mary.

And then I metaphorically slapped myself again.

I sat down besides her,brushing a stray piece of hair from her bloodied face. She looked into my eyes.

"Siri...us," she wheezed. "Sir...ius."

"Shh," I said softly. "Save your strength. Your going to be okay."

"No...," she said, struggling for air. "No... I won't. Whoev...er did this... To me... Was a bloody...idiot. Used the... Cruciatus cur...se instead of... Avad...a kedavra." She smiled weakly. In spite of all this, I did too.

"Mar, you're going to be okay. We'll take you to St.Mungo's. Please, just don't  die until then."

"Can't... You see? I'm...alread...y...dead." A faint smile played across her face. "I... Love you... Siriu-"

Her eyes went glassy. Her wheezing stopped. I felt a single tear roll down my cheek, and it dropped off my chin and onto her forehead, blood mixing into the mixture of salt and water.

I took her hand and squeezed it tight. I never wanted to let go. Not only of her hand, but of our love.

For once, she didn't squeeze back.

O=:::::::::>  third    •   person  <:::::::::=O

Sirius black pounded feverishly hard on the mahogany door of the small house Lily and James owned before stumbling in like a drunk, tears pouring like a waterfall down his face.

"Mate, are you alright?" James asked with concern as the poor Black sat, trying to erase the whole day from his mind because if he did then maybe Marlene would come back and nothing would've ever happened. He tasted salt from all the tears and watched at they made dark spots in his blue jeans.

Sirius said nothing but shook his head, he tried to keep all the rage inside him.

Sirius Black was either going to kill Volemort someday, he vowed to himself, or he was going to die trying.

*DUN DUN DUNNNN* *#foreshadowing*

Lily came down the stairs, Seeing as she was previously upstairs, AnD noticed sirius almost right away. "James, what -- how did Sirius get into -- Padfoot, are you crying?"

Lily and James sat in either side of the poor Black, asking him what happened and telling him that it was okay.

"M... Marlene died," he managed to choke out. Lily froze, as did James, but Lily's was much more dramatic. "She died right in my arms, and the last sentence she said was "I love you, Sirius," and she died mid sentence."

Rage played across James' features. "I am going to murder Voldemort." He muttered through gritted teeth.

Lily was dumbfounded. "Sirius," she said slowly. "Please tell me that this is your sick idea of a joke."

"Do you think I would be crying​ this much if it was?"

"Touché."

O=:::::::::::>               •             <::::::::::::=O

It was 2:37 in the morning, and Sirius couldn't sleep. Lily and James were long gone, and Sirius was offered the guest room as a place for him to stay tonight.

His mind kept wandering to the blond haired girl that he loved.  Merlin, he couldn't even think hr name without bursting into tears. He remembered how her smile lit up when she saw him, she remembered her witty and sarcastic remarks.

He remembered her last words.

Sirius Black, the fearless one, the brave one, the one with the supposedly hardened heart, cried himself to sleep that night.

Because 12:41 am is the best time to be on wattpad