JAMES

Dedicated to Flower3001Potter thanks for all the votes!!
Okay, how did the Broncos win? I was rooting for the Panthers! I suppose I forgot to realize that the Broncos had amazing defense. And the best offense is a good defense.
...

After everyone finishes eating --

Um...

Waffles, I think its called?

After everyone finishes eating waffles,   Lily says she has a surprise for us. She dramatically pulls out four little paper tickets, saying, Star Wars: Episode 4.

What?

"I'm taking you to Star Wars!" She exclaims.

"What is star wars?" I ask

"A war between stars?" Sirius chimes.

"You'll have to watch to find out." She says, keeping us in suspense. I pout.

"Oh! I heard about this Star Wars!" Marlene shouts.

Lily presses a finger to her lips, shushing her.

"No spoilers, Marls." Lily orders. "The show starts at one thirty, so be ready by then."

***

"Come on!" Lily urges grabbing me and Marlene by the hand and run, dragging us along. "Ugh! You guys are so slow!"

We reach the theater, and buy some muggle thing called corn-pop.

When we buy our concessions I say to the cashier "we'd like some corn-pop, please." I say confidently.

Lily doubles over, guffawing.

"Popcorn. He means popcorn. We would like a large popcorn." She amends between laughs, gasping for air.

We head into the theater, waiting for the movie to start.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...