LILY

"Padfoot, what are you doing?" James asks as he twines flowers together. Sirius is doing an odd combo of, well, I don't know.

"Surely at least Lily knows," Sirius says. As if it's obvious.

I shake my head. "Even I can not identify the intention of your actions."

James places his newly made tiara of daisies on my head. "If Lily doesn't know, no one does."

Sirius deeply sighs. "You don't know good taste."

"If you call that good taste, but, I'm sorry to say, its not."

"He's right," I agree.

James kisses my forehead. "She knows everything. So, its not good taste at all."

"He knows what he's talking about. I do know everything," I say.

"Wow, egoistic much?" Sirius asks.

"This one is," I answer, slapping James' arm.

"Hey!" James complains.

"You know its true."

He rolls his eyes at me.

Now I punch him in the gut. "Do that again, I dare you," I say playfully, showing that I really don't care. "See what happens."

"Okay, one: that really hurt. And two: what'll happen?"

"Do you really want to find out?"

"Um... No."

"Good."

"So," James continues, turning to Sirius. "Can you tell us what you're doing?"

"No. You must figure it out for yourself." Sirius says.

We both groan. "It'll take maybe seven years, is that okay?"

Sirius nods enthusiastically. "I'll bring up the subject in seven years."

Marlene walks by. A quizzical look comes to her face. "Dude, what are you doing?"

Sirius shakes his head. "You people are hopeless."

"Ha!" I say. "You're calling us hopeless?"

"Yes, I am."

^×^•^×^•^×^

*the next day, 2:00pm*
When we are all in my dorm, everyone is playing Go Fish and talking about the Star Wars movie. I sneeze.

"Bless you!" Marlene and Alice chorus.

I sniff, and my nose is way stuffy. "Ugh, I think I'm sick."

"Really, Evans?" James asks. "You sneeze once and all hell breaks loose?"

"Pretty much," I say, my nose blocked.

I go to bed, and I take some medicine. Whenever I get a cold, I treat it right away. Because not being able to breathe out of your nose is awful.

Alice. comes to check on me. "Do you need anything?"

I think. "Um.. A book, a box of tissues, actually make that two books, and... Um... Something to drink. That's it."

She scurries off to get me the things, and once she returns, I fall fast asleep.

Oh my god she's alive. Okay, I'm sorry! I've been working on a Jily AU called Where Green Meets Hazel...

 Okay, I'm sorry! I've been working on a Jily AU called Where Green Meets Hazel

and its consumed all my time. I've made a promise to myself that I will update this story twice a week, so I don't leave you waiting. Anyway, I. HAVE. FOUR. K!!!!!!! I'm so thankful to all those who read this, and all the people who got me through it. K gotta go, Byeeeee