LILY

For SEK789 thank you!
×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×

*one week later*

I haven't eaten or slept in days.

I don't seem to want to eat or sleep.

Scarlett and I are sitting in my room, talking. She then brings up that subject.

"Why are you sad all the time these days? It it because of James?" She questions.

I take my time before answering.

"Not exactly, Scar," I answer hesitantly. "Well, sort of, but not really,"

"Then what is bothering you? You haven't slept in a week or two, nor eaten, and I want to find out what's wrong."

"If James is happy with Marlene, let him be. I'm fine with that. But its just that -" my voice cracks, and tears flow down my face. "Its just that I feel like everyone has left me. First Petunia, then Snape, then Dad, now James and Marlene. What will I do if I lose everyone?"

I break down, crying all the tears over held within me for the past week. I cry and cry, and Scar doesn't rush me. She just puts a hand on my shoulder and let's me sob.

"Hey, you are not going to lose everyone." She reassures me.

"What proof do you have of that?" I ask quietly. "What guarantee can you give me?"

"I can't give you any, can I?" She asks

"Exactly."
∆×∆×∆
I wake up screaming.

I bolt upright, and look around me, and everything is the same. I take a few deep, controlled breaths.

This is what I get for trying to sleep? I finally can get some sleep, but I wake up at one in the morning, screaming. There is a violent knock on the door.

I open it. There stand James and Sirius and Scarlett. All with concerned faces on them.

"Are you okay? We heard screaming." James asks.

"I'm fine," I say. My voice is scratchy. I must of screamed on my sleep too. "Nightmares, that's it. That's what I get for trying to sleep, huh?" I say the last bit like its a joke, but they are all still worried.

"Are you sure?" Sirius asks, his voice full of skepticism.

"Yeah," I say.

Scarlett looks around my empty room. "Where are Marlene and Alice?" She asks.

"Marlene - I honestly don't know. Alice is with Frank most likely." I answer.

"Listen guys, I'm fine. Go back to sleep, I'll just stay up the rest of the night." I conclude.

"No," Scar demands. "You haven't slept in the past few days, maybe weeks. You'll fatigue if you stay like his, maybe even start hallucinating."

"Scar," I insist. "I'm going to be okay. You guys get some sleep."

They leave, still having skepticism playing on their face.

And I'm finally alone.

I look out the window, and pull out a book from my stack of many.

Bad chapter, I know, I know. I'm having a bit of writers block. Beat with me until then. Goodbye, peoples!!