SIRIUS

Dumbledore finally ended his long send off speech.

"And to all our seventh years, I would like to wish you all the best of luck. We, and I speak in behalf of all staff at Hogwarts, believe at least half of you will reach your full potential in life. I suppose that is all I can say, so, we all wish you the best of days."

I thought to myself, oh my Merlin he's finally done.

I was really looking forward to go celebrate. But I was not looking forward to leaving my one and only home. Hogwarts.

And as he finished, I felt myself choke up with tears. But I couldn't cry. I had an image to keep up. So I blinked back my tears.

My eyes became moist again.

★★★

"Wooo! Freedom, baby!"

I snickered at James' drunken screams. He drank, like, three bottles of firewhiskey, and it getting to him.

He ran out of the great hall like a drunk - funny, isn't it? - and went to go pack up his things. Me, Lily-flower, and Moony and Wormtail kept him from doing anything crazy - just barely.

"Prongs, calm down!" Moony reprimands.

"Yeah, James, you're like, gonna break something. That could get you detention. Or even worse, you could get expelled," Lily said. She pondered over it. "Then again, we only have eight hours of this school left, so it'll be okay if you do."

We got inside the common room, James still staggering. (Heh, get it?) He flopped onto to the couch, smiling idiotically at the ceiling. No speaking, just being.

While he was on his drunken stupor, I took liberty in packing his stuff.

Having consumed a bottle of firewhiskey myself, I felt a bit sleepy.

So I went under the covers to get some sleep.