LILY

Guys, we made the board!! This story is currently #899 or somewhere close to that number. Thanks for all your support!! It really means a lot to me. Seriously. I'm a twelve year old girl, only recently WAS my birthday, who just moved moved from the big city if Chicago into Georgia (which is wayyy too warm, it's 47°) and is dealing with not only her friends but her own difficulties. Every single vote and comment and read that you guys give me gets me through another day, and without you guys I would've provably quit writing anyways.so thanks.

Now, enough with my rambling, let's get on with it, shall we? *no let's just talk for another three hours*

××Update:utterally four hours after I found out I made #899 on the Board I found oy I'm on #420. It has been lyterLy 4 hours.×××

××ו××ו××ו××ו××ו××ו××ו××ו×××

Marlene, Moony, Alice and Padfoot help plan the wedding.

Oh damn, I'm calling them by their Marauder nicknames. I'm becoming one of them.

The wedding was to be placed in one weeks time. Did I say weeks? I meant month. This is really messing with my head.

Marls was my Maid of Honor; Ali and Scarlett (who was excused from Hogwarts for the day by Mr.Dumbkedore himself) my bridesmaids. I don't know who James was planning on being his best man, because our 'planners' kept them a secret. James doesn't know my bridesmaids like I don't know Hus groomsmen.

I rummage through my drawers to look for my pajamas. To my surprise, I find a huge red sweatshirt. What?

I take it out and examine it. I look at the name in the back, and I laugh.

That sweatshirt I stole in chapter 83, the one where I crossed out Potter and instead wrote Evans. I pull it on.

Reaching mid thigh, the sweatshirt smelled exactly as it had then. Like fresh air from quidditch and the sweets he ate at dinner.

Ugh, and its still driving me asinine!

I put on a pair of shorts and go to find him.

Why?

To that I give you one answer: why not?

•••××ו••××ו••

*JAMES*

She walks in wearing my sweatshirt.

Wait. My sweatshirt?

"Remember '83?" She asks when she come in my room.

"'Course I do. You stole my sweatshirt. Seems like you kept it after all this time." I patted the Mattress as a sign she could zit down. She did.

"Well, it is mine now," she said, smiling cheekily. True. It did have her name on it.

"Maybe it is. But listen, who are your maids of honor and Bridesmaids? Sirius won't let me k is and I'm dying to. Know, that is"

"Nioiooooooooooooooo!" Marlene said, barging into my room. "Lilssssssss doooooooonnnnnntttt!" She was talking in slow-mo.

"Don't what?" Lily asked.

"Tell him."

"Okay."*

Marlene left, as calm as ever, acting like nothing ever happened. Well then.

And we talked and we talked and we talked and we fell asleep.

I woke up at two am for some reason and found her pressed against me, her breathing slow and Heavy, her lips slightly parted, her eyes daintily closed. She looked beautiful. Maybe that's just my bias towards her.

I ended up getting out of bed and (grudgingly) picking her up And putting her in her room and tucking her in the covers.

I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight, Lily-flower."

That was so short even I'm cringing. ONLY 560 WORDS IEAN COME ON I JUSTADE THE BOARD I SHPULD BE ABLE RO DO BETTER THAB THAT.

damn all tgose typos though

Those**