LILY

Important A/N at the end.

I lied.

116 chapters ago. I lied.

I will tell you what I lied about.

"And board the Hogwarts express for the last time."
That was said in the first chapter.

That was not my last time. This is.

I boarded the train with (sober) James. Instead of getting off at kings cross and going home, I'm going to my brand new flat near the ministry of magic. I applied for a job a few weeks ago, and they accepted me as their new head of magical perversion.

That basically means I'm a detective/lawyer.

James also bought a flat. Where, I don't know.

So we sat in silence, all mourning our departure. I stared longingly at the building, wanting one more meal, one more class, one more year, just one more.

James kissed my forehead. "Me too, Lily-flower; me too." Wow. Its as if he was reading my thoughts.

Is that some sorta magic I don't know? It is pretty cool.

Silence. The loudest sound in the world. It Pierced my ears, louder than anything I've heard before.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

Scar broke the silence. "Its gonna be way different without you guys next year."

Loudness; the quietest sound In the world. Somehow, it can overcome the loudest sound in the world.

"No, duh. We are the marauders. Nothing is the same without us," Sirius said.

"What if we had a new group of marauders? Like the marauders II," Alice suggested.

"But a different name," Marlene said. "We can't have a second group of marauders. We need a new, original name."

Hmm..

"Let's make it a trio. One girl, two guys - or two girls one guy, whichever we decide - and call them.... hmm...," I said, then though of a name. "The golden trio. Let's call them the golden trio."

"I like that," James said. "The golden trio. Has a nice ring to it."

"Can it be the silver trio?" Scar asked. "I think its shinier."

"No!" Sirius said. "Its gonna be the bronze trio. It has a better color."

"But Bronze means third place. We want our predecessors to be first place. So, hereby declare the name as the golden trio," Moony argued.

"Great," I said. "That's over. What do we do now?"

"Candy?" Peter suggested. We all simultaneously shrugged.

"Great. With all the candy I'm going to be eating, we'll need all of us except prongs and Lily to go. And prongs and Lily have to stay here." Sirius smiled.

"Wait," I said. "You're leaving me with a psychopath like him? No!!! Take me with you!"

James pulled out an invisible knife from behind his back. "Get ready to die, Lily-flower," he joked.