Chapter 26 - Final Bout (Part 1)

Coruscant, Level 1313, Xavier's Garage

Aria applied the bandages to Leo's eye, going down under his right ear and over his long orange hair. Leo sat in the swivel chair, awkwardly pressed against her chest.

"Remind me why you still haven't put something on yet?" Leo asks, sounding eager for the experience to end.

"I need to get you used to having boobs in front of you. And besides, I'm surprised I'm the one having to it. You have 3 beautiful girls back home and they never once showed you theirs." Aria points out, slightly chuckling after she finishes.

"Excuse me, but I only met Eva and Jezebel a few days in between each other." Leo retorts, mixing opinionated with worry in his speech.

"What about Nelani?"

"Oh yeah." Leo replies soppily, he didn't want to hear her name right now. After everything he would rather put his focus on his objective.

"There you go." Aria ties the bandage together, pulls outs a wooden chair and sits down. "Your anger has just fully gone you know that?"

"Sorry?" Leo snaps out of his train of thought.

"The red colour your eyes had its gone." Aria gestures her right index finger to his eye as she talks. "I think this detour did you some good."

"You think so?" Leo leans forward, massaging the stubble on his chin.

"I know so, I don't sense any anger inside you. Only regret... and... fear." Aria becomes quiet after her sentence.

"Just like you?" Leo abruptly accuses.

"I'm sorry!?" Aria spits, adjusting herself up right in defence.

"Not so much regret, more fear than anything." Leo pauses. His eye dilates and eyebrows raise. "Why did you try to take your own life?"

Aria becomes depressed, shrugging her shoulders forward she looks off to her left and closes her eyes. Leo tilts his head with an inquisitive face.

"It's a side effect of my birth, I have a tendency to hurt myself and have suicidal thoughts." Aria mops looking back to Leo. She rolls up her pants to reveal large burn marks on her legs.

"Aria." Leo standing up and hugging the Twi'lek clone. A tear runs down her face as she embraces him.

"It's alright through, I haven't done it for a while now. Whenever I saw you in one of Aayla's memories, it... calmed me. Don't worry about me." Aria releases Leo from the hug and wipes the tears away. She lets out a little chuckle and cracks a grin. "I just realised, you hugged me with my boobs out. Progress."

Leo smiles from her optimism. "You have a strong spirit, like my Master."

"She always loved you and she made sure you to teach the right way to treat someone." Aria sniffles. "Come here." she hops off her seat and goes into kiss Leo. The screeching of the rusted door opens, unveiling a limping Aya. The screech breaks their concentration.

"Aya?!" Leo ecstatically yells. Aya was pale, her robotic eye hid under her messy hair. Leo ran up to her and crashed tackled her into a hug. "You're alive! Thank goodness! Xavier said something happened and I didn't..." Leo turned depressed, Aya didn't listen to anything he was saying, she was in shock. Her body jittered in his arms.

Aria stunned by the sudden appearance, moved around the ships and hid behind them, grabbing her charred top along the way.

"L-L-Leo." Aya whispers, only now realising who was holding her.

"Yes?" Leo mumbles in response, feeling himself choking up.

"They're here."

CRASH! The tin roof ceiling collapses in, two Assassins armed with Hidden Sabres scan the room. Leo stares them down; yellow colouration returns to his eye.

"Master!" Aria shouts, running back over with her lightsabre ignited and Leo's in her off hand. One Assassin turns to face her whilst the other shoots a dart from the top of Its right bracer at Aya, making its mark on the neck. Aya gasps for a moment before flopping out of consciousness.

"Throw it!" Leo demands, placing his childhood friend down slowly before standing into action. Aria complies and sends his new sabre at him. The Assassin facing him intercepts it with a Force grab and catches it instead and places it on his belt. "Fine then!"

Leo grips his hands together to form a manifested blade out of lightning. He swings high at the Assassin, but It strikes low and jabs him in his hips. It swings off to the right to avoid collision with Leo's stumble and then shoots at dart at him from his left bracer as he falls to the floor.

The Assassin fighting Aria blocks a swing to the left, gets past the blade and wraps up her arm. She winces from the pain and turns away, giving It the chance to trip her. She goes back first to the duracrete floor and is shot with a dart.

t