Chapter 13 - Wing It

Raven exits the jump from hyperspace and tilts the nose of her fighter forward putting strain on the ship to slow down. Stretching her neck and upper body from being stuck in her fighter.

"Here it is, Ze the co-ordinates must be real since there's a planet here and not a hunk of rocks." Raven sighs of relief. Ze gives her a whistle of joy in acknowledgement. "Let's go down there and see what's in store for us. Hopefully this trip was worth." Raven tilts the joystick forward and begins her descent with great reluctance.

Far below her in the temple, Leo and Yoda meditate reflecting on the chaotic catastrophe befalling them. Yoda meditates and reflects on his experience analysing the event. Leo reflects on the words Nelani said to Yoda, how she had been waiting for so long and there was hope for her now he was in her life.

Deceit comes to mind when Leo recalls those words, he cringes thinking he was better off back on Coruscant with Aya, but how could he? Facing her after everything that's happened, what would she say? In fact, would he even tell her about everything that's happened?

No. Leo firmly digging his heels in, knowing the overall consequence. And I never will.

Deep in thought Yoda senses a presence from above - a vague, familiar presence. Curious, he stands grabbing his cane and walks off.

Leo opens his eyes to see his Master walking off. "Master Yoda where are you going?" he asks.

"Feeling in the Force I have. New student the Force is presenting before us." Yoda says, gesturing to Leo to find Nelani.

Raven flies over the long forgotten Piranchino Mountain Range. Dense foliage covers the mountain top, quickly giving way to a barren cliff face. She skims along the mountain range anxiously looking every which way hoping to find something rather than another tree. She flies past the end of the mountain range which surrenders to the gloomy drop, giving way to the illusion of nothingness.

Yoda methodically scans the skies one last time before seeing the small outline of a metallic figure in the distance. He begins to feel the presence coming closer. Puzzled at what this could mean, he extends his presence in the Force reaching out to the metallic figure.

Raven begins to feel the familiar presence of an old instructor and unconsciously lets the Force guide her to the decrepit city. Ze whistles curiously scanning the city for life.

"Find anything Ze?" Asks Raven. She looks to her monitor seeing the results from the scan. "2 life forms with an unnatural anomaly coming from the big building at the end of the city. Let's check it out even though, I don't think we'll find anything."

Raven lands her fighter next to the T-6 shuttle in the landing area, jumping impatiently out of the ship followed by Ze who slowly detaches from the ship and follows her through the hallway leading to the southernmost area of the city near the entrance to the area outside the city walls.

"Well this place isn't much to look at." Remarks Raven. Ze lets out a cheeky whistle in response.

"Make fun of this place you should not, Knight Raven." Yoda advices, startling the two of them.

"Master Yoda!" Raven says, shocked by his sudden appearance. "What... What are you doing here?"

"Teaching a Padawan I am and hiding from the Emperor. Best place I thought to hide from him I did." Yoda analyses Raven's lightsabre.

"Something wrong Master?"

"Your lightsabre, get it, where did you?" Yoda extends his hand out and grabs it with the Force. "Count Dooku's lightsabre this is."