Chapter 9 - Beginnings

The T-6 Shuttle comes out of Hyper jump. Leo gazes his attention to the planet before him, sitting in his recently changed into Beskar'gam – his helmet sits under his seat. The planet appears lush with forest and nature. While looking at the planet he hears whispers, the sound of a women's voice intoning.

"You have come at last."

"Master Yoda, did hear that?" Leo looks to Yoda, a confused expression clouding his features.

"Hear something, I have not. What do you here Padawan?" Asks Yoda, giving Leo the impression he knows something he doesn't.

"A woman's voice. It was a whisper and she sounded calm and soothing." Leo returns to gazing intently at the planet as though he may be able to see where the whisper came from. He hears the voice again; "Come and seek what will help you."

"I just heard it again!" Leo abruptly turns back to Yoda.

"This voice speaks to you it does?"

"Yes, and it's saying to come seek what will help me." Leo looks worriedly to the Geolocater to scan the planet surface.

Yoda interrupts him. "Put faith not in technology, put faith in the Force." Leo nods in acknowledgement. He closes his eyes trying to sense for the voice. Composing himself and taking a deep breath, he reaches out with his mind to search deep within the planet.

Leo feels a presence wrap around his mind. "Master, I have a bad feeling abo..." Suddenly opens his eyes. His eyes have changed colour from his natural green to gapping white with no eye pupils.

"Padawan something wrong is there?!" Yoda concernedly inquires as Leo grabs the controls and starts to fly towards the planet. "Padawan?!" The ship starts to make its way to the surface, making the forest landscape more visible.

They fly around a large mountain range, revealing what looks to be an abandoned temple with a body of water surrounding the out skirts of it. "The place strong with the Force I sense." Yoda looks to Leo in suspicion. "Okay are you, Padawan?"

Leo turns to Yoda revealing his eyes, he becomes shocked and unsettled by the inhuman display.

'Do not fear, Master Yoda.' says the women voice that Leo heard. 'No harm will befall you or your Padawan.'

"Know me? How do you?"

The ship flies closer to city Yoda's attention is caught by the large building in the centre. It appears to be made from a type of wood, the roof looks like one big stretched out cylinder on a slope. The body is round-shaped with smooth walls with what looks to be ten individual spotlights coming from the ceiling. It could have once been majestic; but even from a distance Yoda could tell it was suffering from years of neglect and dilapidation.

Leo starts to gently steer the shuttle to the left, his blank stare ahead unnerving Yoda a little. A landing bay sat in front of them where it meets the perimeter wall; consisting of 3 circular platforms. The shuttle lands in the middle of the three. He methodically stands and walks out the hangar bay door with Yoda following in confusion.

"In control who is?!" Yoda yells out as he hurried to keep up.

Leo turns to face Yoda. 'A friend, who wishes to see order restored to the galaxy.' Intones the gentle voice of the spirit.

"Know me, how do you? And off the fall of the Jedi?"

'I know a multitude things of the past, present and futures. I have seen two futures where this boy will either become a conduit for the light or the dark. I wish for him to merely make the right decision. All he needs is the guidance from you and wisdom I can bestow upon him.' Intones the voice making a gesture for Yoda to follow her to the centre building.