Chapter 5 - Respect of Decisions

Obi-wan, Yoda and Xavier walk out of the Jedi temple. Leo still sitting on the steps, rises to greet them. He puts Ahsoka's Lightsabres on the right side of his belt. Obi-wan looks dazed.

"Are you okay Master Kenobi?" Leo asks, analysing his sunken face.

Obi-wan takes a few seconds to respond. "Well it seems... you were right about Anakin." His torn face was haunted by the images of his former Padawan destroying the Jedi Order from its very core.

"Do not give in to your emotions Obi-wan, clear your mind must be for the task that you face." Yoda preaches to Obi-wan, bringing him slightly back into the moment.

Yoda than looks to Leo. "A reminder it is for you as well Padawan, let go of your emotions and clear your mind will be."

"Yes, Master." Leo nods in agreement.

"Where do you intend to go now?" Yoda asks, Leo and Xavier.

Xavier answers. "We were going back to my garage to see Leo's-" Leo elbows Xavier forcing him to let his sentence slide, glancing him a say-one-more-word face.

"Withholding something you are, hmm?" Yoda's asks with an eyebrow raised on his inquisitive face.

Leo takes a deep breath. "There's no use hiding the truth from you, Master Yoda." He winces his eyes and lets out a sigh before blabbing out his secret. "I recently feel in love and now I kinda, sorta have a girlfriend."

Yoda starts to stroke his chin, sinking his mind deep to ponder about Leo's circumstance. "Love leads to fear, fear leads to the dark side, the Jedi have taught this principle for centuries."

"I know, Master." Leo nods in shame.

"However, few of us there are now, matter little it does." Yoda says in reluctance.

Leo having heard those words from Yoda makes his face light up with joy. "Thank you, Master Yoda!" He tries to contain his unpredictable happiness. Letting it show on his face with a war brewing in the rest of his to express his joy.

"Does not mean, Padawan that you allow your feelings for her to cloud your judgement. Keep this in mind you Must!" Yoda reinforces to Leo, he is still a Jedi and being a Jedi means being selfless and reverent. Leo nods in respect of his Masters words.

"Come with me, you will. Once you return to her. Bring her along you will to meet with Senator Organa in his quarters there you will wait, until return I do." Yoda then turns to Obi-wan, "Obi-wan know what you are to do?"

Obi-wan looking better after hearing Yoda's words, nods. "Yes, Master I know what I have to do." Leo and Xavier, bow – at least Leo makes the effort anyway.

They walk down the stairs to leave. Leo looks to the sunset and smiles, feeling fulfillment accompany his every step. Xavier looks over his Leo, seeing him so happy makes him slow his pace until he's next to him. And enjoys the moment with him. "What are ya thinking about?"

Leo continues to look at the sunset. "How lucky I am to have gotten the blessing of Master Yoda, you've given armour and I have my right hand back." He looks to Xavier, widening his smile – showing teeth.

Xavier then puts Leo in a head lock and rubs the tops of his head with his knuckles. "Don't get all sentimental on me like that, I can only handle so much for one day." Leo, having short hair isn't to fussed and chuckles, not giving a fight. He releases Leo and starts to run off. Leo runs after Xavier, laughing harder than before.

Aya sits at Xavier's wooden, mouldy desk bored out of her mind. All there is on his desk are a few porno magazines, empty beer bottles and two unfamiliar pistols laid in an X position. She grabs for a magazine, but upon touching it feels a sticky substance and throws it across the room hitting the glass of the damaged X-Wing.

"What kind of sick place does this guy live in!?" She yells, feeling disturbed from the icky sensation jolting down her spine.

Aya stands up and walks to the X-Wing looking at the damaged front, poking her head through the holes to see how far she could go. To her surprise, she'd make it all the way through if she wanted, Aya isn't tall coming in at a measly 5.3 foot. She then moves onto the Pelta-Class frigate, walking along the side noticing the naked green Twi'lek painting on the side, flashing her breasts at anyone fortunate enough to get a glance.

"I can't believe that guy." She looks away from the degrading artwork, making a disgusted face. Walking to the end of the garage, where Xavier's bed is located. The bed is unmade; the sheets are all over the place and it appears to have a massive stain in the centre of it. Above the bed are porno posters of various species spreading their legs and revealing their breasts and vaginas with several stains on them and a shelf next the posters holding empty or half full beer bottles with a foul odour coming from it.

The foul odour begins to assault her nostrils. Aya covers her nose and runs past the X-Wing and back to front of the garage and in disgust exclaims in an annoyed tone. "How does he live in this dump!?"

The door starts open - creaking from the rust. Aya cringes as the sound hurts her ears. She complains to Xavier once the door has shut.

"This place is in a horrible state! There is a massive stain on your bed, not to mention it's not even made. Those posters you have need to be tossed, you have empty beer bottles sitting on a shelf with a foul odour looming around it and don't even get me started on that fucking door!" She takes a breath and recovers from talking so rapidly.

Xavier annoyed by Aya's comment takes off his helmet and stands right in front of her. Letting his size do all the talking, Xavier was a giant standing at 6 foot compared to Aya's mere 5.3 foot.

"It might not be the fanciest place, but it does the trick for me. You shouldn't be telling me how to live especially since you hardly know anything about me!" He proceeds to stare down Aya making her show the fear in her eyes.

Aya sees the anger in Xavier's eyes and shrivels up inside. Tears start to come down her face. "I'm sorry." She mumbles, running over to Leo, hugging him with the tears now bursting out at the scene own his armour.

Xavier calming down from his little outburst, sees the damage, he's done and tries to apologise, Leo gives shakes his head with a sincere gaze.

"I think it's best if I take her outside for a bit." He says trying to keep the situation calm as possible. Xavier nods as Leo opens the creaky, rusted door and walks out with Aya.

Xavier goes to his desk and grabs an empty bottle and throws it at the wardrobe and then throws his helmet at the X-Wing. He sits down at his desk and puts his face into hands whispering. "Why'd ya do it? She's in love with ya best mate and that's how you treat her? The fucks wrong with you?"

Outside Leo sits with Aya on the ground wiping the tears off her face, whispering. "It's alright, Xavier just has little moments of anger like that and shouldn't have taken it out on you."

"I had that one coming though, he's right I shouldn't complain since I hardly know anything about him and what he's been through." Aya soppily whispers, looking at Leo with a new outlook from her actions.

They stare at each other for a moment, lost in each other's eyes. The creaky, ear piercing of the door opening interrupts them as Xavier walks out with his helmet on, sniffling a bit and throws Leo his helmet. "We'd better get going if we wanna meet up with Senator Organa in time."

"Okay." Leo answers, helping himself and Aya to their feet.

"Xavier." Aya says as Xavier turns his head to answer.

"Yeah."

"I really am sorry about what said." She pleads with a hopeful tone in her voice, begging for his acceptance of her apology.

Xavier turns his back to facing the other way. "It's alright." He continues to walk as she turns to Leo smiling and grabs his hand to start walking.

"And why are we going to Senator Organa?" Aya asks Leo.

"I'll explain along the way."

BzyGr