Chapter 21 - Together

Coruscant, Senate Office Building, Palpatine's Office

Sidious anxiously awaits the news from the group having felt great betrayal and failure resinate through the Force. He walks up and down the window length of his office until nothing - the disturbance he felt just stopped like the last remaining heartbeats of a body just before dying. In its place was the lifeless corpse of nothingness felt.

Sidious slowly sits himself down in shock, slumping his body forward and resting his head in his palms from feeling the cold emptiness of The Force. He had never felt something so unnerving, since the... the boy. He abruptly snaps his head upward almost pulling a muscle from the strain in his fragile state.

"The boy. He's behind this." Sidious gravelly murmurs, to himself. "If he... is able to stop the feelings within the force... then his training is coming into a new stage of learning." Suddenly a great big smile comes across his face revealing the horrid dental work underneath.

"How fortunate." Sidious praises, laughing as he turns in his chair to face his office door.

Swiftly Sidious' door opens, letting in an unnatural gentle breeze of wind and snapping him back into focus as it brushes against his wrinkled face. Quickly turning to find two of his assassin's waiting to be acknowledged.

"Are you all that's left?" He demands, raising an eyebrow, secretly still amazed by how tense he gets from the amazing speed that makes them physical ghosts.

The assassin's nod simultaneously in response keeping silent as was their custom they'd developed as to not cross Sidious from the last time one of them made that mistake.

"I see. Still silent as usual?" He pokes fun, however, praising their ability to learn fast for their kind, in his eyes anyway. "You don't want to end up like 9th, do you? Charred and disabled; not a good combination."

Sidious ponders for a second. Remembering the incident, he'd created, until the assassins begin to radiant their anguish through the force cautioning him to stop before he's ahead.

"Is 1st in place?" Sidious inquires, quickly changing the topic to avoid a similar confrontation. They nod again, sending a shiver down his spine from their void of emotion and life domineer; only ever doing so through the force and if then it was rare. "Good, if all goes as planned he'll be ready to witness 10th and 11th in action and see his precious Yoda annihilated!" He smirks, gesturing to them to be dismissed.

Ibn La Ahad, Near Unknown Space

The dim rays poorly illuminating Jezebel's room on the right side of the temple manifest before her. She makes her way out her room and the temple. Out into the intersection where the five streets meet. Heavy, rapid footsteps register in her ears as she anticipates the noise and prepares to strike. She listens to it getting closer, glancing every possible way the noise could creep around. Only taking half a second to check each way due to her robotic eyes giving her heightened reflexes.

Suddenly the noise pops around the second most left street, causing Jezebel to unleash a barrage of punches. Leo blokes a few of the strikes, but it is to overwhelmed by the friendly greeting. He stumbles onto his butt with a thump. She places her hand over her mouth in shock from her idiotic mistake of over analysing her surroundings.

"I'm so sorry." Jezebel pleads, extending her hands out to Leo to help him up.

He takes a moment to analyse her change of outfit from the jet-black stealth outfit to her black undershirt and pants. Leo was surprised she had such a sleek build, but the strength of a Zabrak. He smirks, reminiscing back to their fight a few nights back. He takes her hands and gets propelled into her embrace from the unnatural strength.