Chapter 22 - Eva...

"Aya!" Leo shouts, quickly propping himself up feeling his heavy heart accompany his rapid breathing. He's moved from the floor to his bed, next to him Eva and Jezebel on either side. They awaken slowly from hearing his outburst. He looks around to see everything where it should be, his sabres in the corner with folded clothes underneath, the Kyber Crystal has vanished, however, Leo doesn't take notice and looks to the skylight in the roof. It's still dark out, with rain setting down.

Leo makes his past Eva and Jezebel, accidentally nudging them on the way off the bed.

"Why'd you wake us?" Eva asks, rubbing her eyes and yawning. However, receives no and answer as he walks out of the room.

He stops. A figure hides in the shadows, lightning darts giving glimpses of its body. Blue skin, visible stomach, brown top with a single long sleeve on its left arm and skin tight brown pants and boots.

"Master... Aayla?" Leo suspiciously approaches her, as a big lightning flash reveals her face being the same of his Master. "How?" he questions in disbelief.

Aayla approaches in a swerved walk, exaggerating her hip movement.

"I've been looking for you." She says a bit too pleased to be in his presence, stopping directly in front of Leo slanting to her left. She smiles. "How's my apprentice?"

"Leo! Get away from her, now!" Jezebel shouts, igniting Ahsoka's Shoto and Yoda's lightsabre - reverse gripped. Angered and ready for a fight by the sight of this predicament.

Leo doesn't do anything, unable to fathom this possibility of Aayla finding him. Feeling a spell paralysing his nerves, gripping his mind into submission. Aayla glares an unappreciative face at Jezebel and steps past Leo. She brushes her hand down past his cheek walking around him to face Jezebel.

"Hello there, what's your name?" Aayla mockingly greets, grabbing her lightsabre and igniting it. "Let's get acquainted the right way." She smirks, assuming a fighting stance with her blue blade pointed at Jezebel.

'Nelani, help!' Leo pleads with telepathy. 'I can't move!'

Nelani fazes through the roof to see a blue skinned Twi'lek fighting Jezebel. Jezebel strikes rapid and precise wanting to end the fight sooner rather than later. The Twi'lek batters Jezebel into defence unbelievable expertise.

"I should've taken care of you first!" Jezebel threatens the Twi'lek, attempting a leg sweep. The Twi'lek jumps over her and reverse grips her hilt and back stabs Jezebel.

"No!" Nelani intones making her voice heavenly sound, but devilish in demand, freezing the Twi'lek in place centimetres away from Jezebel's head.

Nelani floats down to release Leo. She places her index finger on his forehead and sends a white light up and down his body. He shakes himself free of the unannounced spell put on him.

"Are you alright?" Nelani asks.

"Yeah, thanks." Leo replies, shooting a smile her way.

"Who is she?"

"My old Master, Aayla Secura. How she is here, I don't know, but I intend to find out."

BOOM! BANG! EXPLOSION!

Abrupt sounds disrupt Leo's train of thought as the back half of the temple is destroyed. Shrieks from Eva burrow into their ears as she hides under the covers, Jezebel runs in to protect and comfort her.

"It's alright him here." Jezebel reassures, Eva removing the covers and placing her embrace onto Eva's body. Eva trembles in her arms.

"Aaron!" Nelani yells seeing the tomb's door crackle into dust. "My Aaron." She whimpers, lights begin to shed with a swift sunken face.