Chapter 3 - Old Mates

Day time, Leo and Aya sit in seedy ally on level 1313, wearing brown ponchos that go down past their waste with a hood over their heads concealing their faces minimising the attention the attract. Clone troopers walk past the ally way. Aya has changed her outfit completely swapping the dress for a long white shirt, brown skin tight long pants and the blue heels for comfy yet practical greyish white runners.

The alley itself is quite unpleasant. There appears to a strange smell coming from a man who is passed out from heavy drinking with bottles scattered around him, water dripping into a canister that's about to overflow. Shady looking characters walk up and down the alley giving each other looks of suspicion.

Leo stands and walks into the open street checking for any troopers in his general area. The coast is clear; Leo uses his left hand to signal Aya. She quickly walks to him and holds his hand.

As They start to walk to their right, Leo sees 3 troopers interrogating people in the street, two of them are asking questions while the other one is looking at people passing by. The trooper notices Leo's Lightsabre and Leo glancing at him.

"Halt Jedi!" The trooper yells out.

Leo and Aya both start running for their lives, pushing through crowds, the troopers without hesitation start shooting blaster bolts at them. People start to scatter as blaster bolts start to hit randoms in the way of the Troopers who show no mercy chasing them down.

Leo sees another alley and gestures Aya to go down it and hide at the other end. He ignites his Lightsabre, reluctantly deflecting Blaster bolts back at the troopers – struggling to do so, since his disarmament – feeling anxiety rising as he stumbles backwards ill prepared for the oncoming assault. Most of the bolts fly off into different directions - some accidentally hitting people in the crowd – finally a bolt is repelled back into a trooper, hitting the trooper in the leg. The second trooper pulls him behind some cover and checks the wound and calls for back up. The third trooper is still shooting Leo.

Leo hears the screams of Aya from the other end, he flinchingly receives one last bolt and runs to the end of the alley. Aya remains in the hands of a bounty hunter wearing Mandalorian Armour. Who has Aya by the neck on a wall, letting a Male white skinned Twi'lek toy with her body - touching her in random places.

"Isn't she a fine specimen, wouldn't mind having my way with you, beautiful." The Twi'lek teases with a gravelly voice.

"To bad... you won't live long... enough to be able to." Aya threatens, struggling to breath - attempting to look over at Leo.

Leo threatens the pair by rotating his sabre several times, signalling his eagerness to smote them. They step back in shock and put their hands to the sky, hoping to live another day. Aya -free from their grip - runs behind Leo, poking her tongue out in triumph. He starts to walk forward slowly with a face of annoyance, scaring the bounty hunters away.

A few blaster bolts hit a pipe above Leo's head reminding him of the clone troopers. He turns to face the action, force pushing them back out the other end of the alley. He commands Aya to stay behind the wall, letting his experience as a commander in clone war guide him.

He stands in the middle of alley yelling at the troopers. "What are waiting for? I'm right here." Aya's facial expression turned concerned after hearing Leo's dance with death challenge. She pleads with him to rethink his strategy.

Leo looks back to Aya with a calm look on his face and winks to her. More troopers show up and immediately start firing. He deflects the bolts back at the troopers having little success hitting the troopers with only his left hand.

"Are you just going to watch or is this the day where you stop helping the Jedi after what they did for you?!" Leo spoke loud enough for Aya to hear over the sound of combat. She looked confused, not sure if Leo was speaking to her. "Don't worry I'm talking to you, Aya." He replied to her silent question.