Chapter 7 - Deception, Disgrace

On Polis Massa, Yoda and Leo meditate in a room with glass spanning the whole room revealing the clusters of asteroids outside with Durasteel consisting of the walls, roof and support beams.

Leo has changed out of his Mandalorian Armour and is now in light Brown long sleeved undershirt and white wavy long pants, bear footed.

Bail walks up the stairs leading into the room. "Excuse me, Master Yoda." He kindly announces. Yoda and Leo open their eyes and turn slowly to face Bail almost simultaneously. "Obi-wan Kenobi has made contact."

Leo stands up. "Is he alright?" Asking with a tone of hope.

"Yes he seems to be, however, lady Padmé seems to be in pain." Bail answers in reluctance.

Aya then runs the stairs with Xavier. "Master Kenobi is about to land in the hangar. We'd best get going if we want to help him with Miss Padme." Aya encourages to Bail.

"Yes." Everyone apart from Yoda walks down the stairs to greet Master Kenobi. The ship lands. Obi-wan walks out with Padmé in his arms, C-3PO and R2-D2 follow swiftly after him. Bail walks up to Obi-wan and places a hand on Padmé's forehead. "We will take her to the medical centre, quickly".

Leo, Aya and Xavier follow swiftly to the medical centre. Obi-wan places Padmé on a white expanded oval shaped table. She is re-dressed into a long white robe. Everyone stands outside the room watching Medical droids getting ready for... something?

A medical droid floats out of the room and starts talking to Bail and Obi-wan. "Medically she is completely healthy, for reasons we can't explain we are losing her."

Obi-wan shocked by what he's heard is quick to reply. "She's dying."

"We don't know why; she has lost the will to live. We need to operate quickly if we are to save the babies."

"Babies?" Asks Bail, wide eyed and stunned.

"She's carrying twins."

Yoda blinks his eyes and looks to the floor. Obi-wan looks left over to Padmé and starts to walk to a glass panel and puts his hand on the glass while the other goes over his mouth - covering the front part of his beard. Leo had his left hand around Aya's waist while she has her head rested on his shoulder.

Xavier stands a few feet away from them on their left. His right foot rests on the wall behind him while his left keeps balance. His helmet hides the emotion flowing through him in this time of sorrow.

"Do you think she's going to be okay?" Aya whispers to Leo.

"I don't think so." Leo answers in a firm, concerned tone. Staring suspiciously at Padmé.

Aya takes her head of his shoulder and looks to him with a funny face, "How can you be so sure?"

"Because of what the droid said and from what I can sense around Miss Padmé." Leo stares at Aya's golden eyes to help her understand what he's saying.

"What can you sense?" Aya asks whispery, keeping the conversation quiet.

"A dark presence around her like a plague that has no cure, taking grasp on her life and strangling it." Padme's wails in pain after Leo finishes talking.

Aya puts her hands over her mouth and widens her eyes as she looks on in fear and shock. Obi-wan enters the room to help with the pregnancy. Padmé screams, sounding like it's worsening.

The first baby is revealed by a medical droid who shows it to Padmé and Obi-wan.

"It's a boy" says Obi-wan.