Chapter 18 - Unforeseen

Coruscant, Level 1314, 79's Clone Bar

Drunken laughter jumped through the streets with Xavier – from a distance - wanting to scratch the itch of his trigger finger.

"Can we just blast the fuckers already," He complains, looking through the scope of his K-406 Combat Ripper.

"Xavier your so impatient, no wonder Aya can't tolerate you these days," Katree remarks, watching the troopers with her E-85 Recluse waiting for Gubraru's signal. Xavier doesn't try and keeps his creative comments to himself.

Down in the crowd him Aya hides her face with the poncho she acquired when she was hiding with Leo from clone troopers. She walks into the club with a bag full of thermal detonators. Clone Troopers celebrate drinking heavy amounts alcohol, multi-coloured lights flicker all over the place temporarily blinding anyone who accidently gets flashed with one. She walks to the circular counter and places a Thermal Detonator under the it. She proceeds to place more around the room she comes to the bathrooms and enters.

The bathrooms empty giving Aya prime time to place one on each of the doors, within seconds of placing the last one she contacts Gubraru relaying through her comlink phase 1 is over. He acknowledges telling her to vacate the area. He looks from an ever-moving cluster of people, Phase 2 begins.

Gubraru starts a riot by punching every man in the crowd - delivering some knock out hits. The crowd chase him into the trooper crowd yelling and cursing for him to pay. The troopers are pushed and shoved by the civilians making them annoyed by the disrespect. The clones retaliate against the civilians causing a sober-drunken fist fight.

Gubraru starts shooting them with his favourite blaster a GR-14 XT Plasma Core Blaster with gold and red streaks along each side of the blaster.

The Troopers are completely taken by surprise on all angles with Xavier and Katree sniping them one by one. Before anyone could realise Coruscant Guard Troopers arrived in numbers immediately shooting at the chaotic crowd of civilian men fighting with clone troopers and trying to find Gubraru in all the mess.

It's all out chaos, topping things off Gubraru presses the trigger exploding 79's right in everyone's face, sending people onto their backs from the shockwave of the explosion. He blocks a punch from a random trooper and counters by tripping him and finishes with a quick-shot to the head.

"To slow!" He remarks, smirking at the clumsy training these troopers receive.

Patient eyes watch the chaos from the building above through vision enhancing robotic eyes. Hoods cover their faces with a mask hiding the bottom half of their faces from the mouth down. Sleek, skin tight black clothes offer maximum flexibility, bracers attached to each wrist of the small group concealed a hidden weapon never seen by the likes of anyone.

Gubraru fights off more oncoming troopers, but is quickly overwhelmed taking multiple blaster bolts to the chest.

"Gubraru!" Katree screams, in shock and haste she drops her Recluse and activates her jetpack to go save her brother.

"Hey, wait up!" Xavier calls out grabbing her recluse and activating his Jetpack seconds behind her. The group of eight individuals above the catastrophic calamity jump from the building, cushioning their landing with small, impactful Force waves – tripping up people within the confined radius. They start fighting anyone in their line of sight, by now the majority of civilians in the fight have been killed with only a few left. The leader of group is distinguished from the others with a purple streak along her hood.

The Leader ignites a twenty-centimetre blade from each of her bracers emitting a crackly light red colour. She strikes a clone running to left of her, stabbing him in the neck and sending him face first onto the duracrete pavement. Xavier and Katree land in the mist of the fight with the last of the fighting civilians perishing by the blade of one of the masked figures.