Airport chaos

Harry's POV...

When we got out if the car, i just wanted the best for my princess.

But i forgot about the fans!

I grabbed her hand because i didn't want her to get knocked over or to be getting hurt. there was already a massive huddle of screaming girls and 4 or 5 security guards!

I looked at Abbie and her cheeks were bright red. i felt so bad on her!

"We just need to walk and ignore the paparazzi and keep your head down as often as you can, it will be ok" I said softly to her.

"I know it will be ok but I just want to get onto the plane asap!" she said nervously.

Abbie's POV...

All if these screaming girls were so crazy and loud i couldn't hear myself think!!!

I was so worried.

We arrived to passport control and unfortunalty it was a woman in the desk, and she was young and she was a fan!

A big fan!!!

She got our passports and she took a picture of me and harry together and i had to sign her papers!!!

I feel so loved, it feels so good!

Harrys POV...

Finally we got away from that girl, i think Abbie was a bit scared and i don't want her to be.

We got on the private jest and Abbie was in ore!!!

"Are you serious, i feel like Madonna or someone!!!" She screamed!

"Well you are my Maddona but your more beautiful and your the love of my life!" I said and then we kissed.

It was magical!!!

Change (Harry Styles)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara