Tremble

Enmas POV...

When i heard the news about 2 of my best friends i just could not believe what i heard! i loved... i mean i love them so so so much! what if something happens to them??

I hear my phone ring and i look down at my lap where it is resting, and it is Zayn, i press decline because i am not in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment!

I suddenly hear my phone go off once again, but this time it is a text from Zayn reading...

'Hey babe, i know why you declined! Harry and Niall just told me... i am so sorry, they will be ok though, just think positive! by the way, i have the number plate aswell and that van is parked outside of our hotel!!! i will look and if they are there I will honk the horn 2 times. lyl, Zayn xx'

I read this and my heart was in my mouth! i instantly ran out of my room and then ran down the hallway of the hotel and into Harry's room.

I was greeted by harry, niall, liam and louis! they all looked miserable but they all had a little glimpse of hope in their eyes.

I shown them the text, then we just had to wait and then...

Zayn's POV...

I ran outside to where i thought I had seen the van, it was still parked there, with the engine running! i dashed to it, and to my surprise there was a man with a fag in his mouth!

I knocked it out of his dirty, old mouth and he just stared!

Silence.

"What the fuck man!" he shouted

"Give me Abbie and Tamsyn or i will kill you right here right now!" i told him with a firm voice!

"Who the fuck are they... you have got the wrong man you bastard!"

"No, you're just a massive shit that has just come out of my fucking ass!"

"Oh so you wanna play this game?"

"Bring it on, you bell end!"

And with that he punched me in the gut, i was winded and it took me a second to catch my breath, but when i did i noticed he had a gun in his left trouser pocket!

I reached out and grabbed it, and without thinking I aimed and then i pulled the trigger!

All's that i could do was tremble!