The trick

Abbie's POV...

this is going to be the best trick ever!

Harry's POV...

I was walking home from Aldi, just thinking about if Abbie was up yet and if she has took the test! what if she was pregnant? that would be so great, she always says how much she wants kids... but she is only 20! she is a warrior she will survive through this, we will survive together!

I get to the door, and before I can get my keys out, Abbie opens the door, crying her leg off!

"Baby whats happened?" i asked,

"We're not... you know." she wimpered.

"Baby, don't cry, it's not the en of the world... we can always try again, it's fun!"

"NO, I want a baby so we can announce it at the wedding!"

"Well we can say that we are trying?"

"No, fuck my life Harry! maybe we can't have babies!"

I just hugged her, then she stormed off to the bathroom! I know that she has a short fuse, but she has never acted like this before!

I just got going with the full english, I got the sausages on and 2 pieces of bacon on because Abbie hates bacon, what a freak!

I also got toast, tomatoes, hash browns and eggs going as well! It was taking longer than I thought, so I decided to make a tweet! so I reached into the back jean pocket to get my phone to discover.... that we don't need to try any more!!!!!

I was crying and screaming, then i heard Abbie come out crying and laughing... i love her so fucking much!

"Babe!" she shouted!

"We are having a baby!!!" i screamed, and picked her up and kissed her like no man has kissed a girl before! the smoke alarm went off because of the bacon, but i don't give a shit because my baby is having a baby!