Preperation

Abbie's POV...

The wedding is in under 24 hours!!! These are my last few hours if being Abbie Ainsworth because I will soon be Mrs Abbie Styles!!!

I told the girls to come over before we go shopping, we need to discuss all the make-up and hair and all that stuff! we have got the flowers, venue, entertainment, decor and we have a photographer! My mum is making the food Harry said, I can't wait to see her again, and I just can't wait to have my Dad walk me down the isle!!! I am so excited!

The girls have come, and they have all brought £100 each for their dress, shoes and accessories! I said that I will but anything else that they want, because we HAVE to go to Primark! Who wouldn't!

We were all hugging, and I said that i would toast a bagel for them all and put Nutella all over it, we all love chocolate!! even if we put on a few pounds, who gives a shit!

We set off to Liverpool 1 to get the dresses! we went to the Bridal gown shop first to get my dress because I am the star of the show here! I tried in numerous amounts of dresses but none of them were special, until I tried in a strapless lace one with a diamond belt and a flowy back!

It was the one! Harry will love it so much, I know he will, I think he will anyway!

Once I bought that it was £1000, which for a wedding dress, it is a decent price! we went to John Lewis for bridesmaids dresses! the theme is purple, so we were searching a searching and searching for the one dress that would be nice for them... and then Tamsyn was a saviour!

"Guysssss!" she shouted across the shop like a loon!

"What the fuck Tam, shhhhhh!" i said to her is a whisper.

"I have found a dress! it is so nice and it has bling on it, like your dress! It is perfy!" she said to all of us.

"Lets have a look then, come on" we all said in unison.

And let me tell you... It was gorgeous!! Ted Baker is a life saver! Then we bought 4 of them... we got an 8 for Liv because of all if those snails in Pariś!! we also got black suade shoes, and they were from Primark, we spent over £800 all together! lets call that our hen night!

Such a good day, now I need to sleep, because tomorrow.... I will be Abbie Styles!