The wedding

Abbie's Mum's POV...

I couldn't resist, I had to hug my baby on her wedding day! I am still not happy about everything, apparently she never contacted me because she got abducted.... Liar!

What could Abbie do to get kidnapped, murder someones daughter??? As ifffff!!!!

Harry's POV...

I put my tux on, and then Lou did my tie because when ever I try and do them they always look weird!

I am finally ready to go and get married! I can't wait, I walk down the hallway, and there is the boys, my dad, Robin, Lou and my mum, who is crying her eyes out!

"Hey son, it is today!" she whimpers,

"Yeh... I know! you excited Mum? to see your baby boy get married." I joke!

"Well, are you sure that she is the one!" She asks in a soft voice,

"Mum!!! of course I love her!" i shout

"Shut up Harold!" Lou says in a sharp tone!

I did shut up, then it was silent... then we heard a beep, it was the car! We leave, and we are in our way!

Abbie's POV...

Once mum lets me go, we are both crying, luckily Tamsyn put on waterproof make-up, other-wise I would look like a troll!

I run upstairs to get on my dress, my mum hasn't seen it yet so I bet she will cry again! the bridesmaids are getting changed downstairs, so no-one can see me until I come down!

Once I am done, I grab my bouquet of purple and ivory flowers, and I make my way downstairs! I can't wait to see their reaction... I turn round the corner, and I see Emma, Tamsyn, Georgia and Liv standing there in the purple, Ted Baker dresses! I cry again, and so do they!

I still haven't seen my mum's reaction... and then she is there, on her knees crying her fucking eye balls out! What a reaction! I speed walk down, to help her up! Everyone is crying, even my Dad! This is it, I am getting married!

Once we take all the pictures, a Limo pulls up to our house, and we all hop in, and off we go!!!

{20 minutes later}

Zayn's POV...

Me and the boys are standing diagonally from Harry, and the one thing that always creeps into my mind, is the event of when I shot Lauren's Dad!

It was so bad, I have been having really bad nightmares, so I have a plan of action! Once the wedding is over, I will say to Harry, 'oh no I have forgot my best man speech, let me go home and get it mate!' he will say yes, hopefully, and then I go home. Then I will go to the police and turn myself in, then i will have to go to court and see if I am guilty or not?!

Abbie's POV...

Once we are here, we get out of the car and we go to the back entrance of this American church! It is so nice and so rustic! I love it so much, I feel like I am in a fairy tale!

____

{a/n}

I am going to skip the while wedding ceremony because it is hard to write about because, of all the speeches and stuff!

Love you all and keep voting!💗