Nooooo

Nialls POV...

I was so happy to see Tamsyn, and Abbie too of course, she is my world and i wouldn't know what i would do if we never found them!

She told me she wanted a nice long bath, so we went up to the room alone and i ran her a nice warm bubble bath! and i had a bath bomb so I put that in there with a fizz!

She got in once it was done, and i gave her a few nibbles because i know she needed them! i could here her humming you&I... cutest thing!

I was humming along with her... but suddenly there was a knock in the door! who was it, i looked through the little hole in the door and it was Jade!!!

I know you wont know who Jade is so I will tell you... She is this CRAZY CRAZY fan who wants ti break me and Tamsyn up, in any way possible! i opened the door, stupidly, and she just planted her lips on me!

Her breath reeks, like shit! her nickname is shit breath now! as soon as she took her lips off me, tamsyn walked out with a towel on her, SMOKIN!

She looked confused!

"Who is this Niall?"

"Oh she is just another fan, asking for a picture!" I replied!

"Erm, I'm not Niall I am you girlfriend! And this mist be your sister Tamsyn!" jade said in a bile voice that makes my flesh crawl!

"What?? Niall? tell her this aint true!" Tamsyn stuttered whilst a tear dropped onto the carpet!

She started to rush getting changed, then she ran past us both and stormed out! i chased after her, but she went down the stairs, i knew I could beat her if i went in the lift!

When i got down, the lift doors opened with a beep! she was already outside! i shouted her name, but she just ran outside in the pouring rain!

I saw a bus coming and he never noticed, then in a split second, she was under it! she was gone, she was GONE!!!!

__________________________

AUTHORS NOTE...

Hi guys, just wanna say love you all so much, really want to get to 1k so i would appreciate the votes🌸

I you want to find out what happens to Tamsyn read her story!

'Just another fan' it's so good!

Also i recommend... 'uncaught and unseen' and 'Niall Horan's love story"

Lyl💞💞 also follow my instagram...

' _abbieainsworth '