Travel

Abbie's POV...

When I heard what Harry's stepdad did to him, i could just hunt him down and slit his throat!

He would deserve it!

I woke up the next morning and harry was in the shower, i got up and just got dressed into a red jumper and some jeans, they are comfy for traveling in.

He came out with just a towel round his waist, his tattoos are so hot! He has at least 40 of them.

I was thinking so hard about what they all meant but i got distracted when I heard helicopters!

What if they were police ones?

Harry's POV...

I saw her stare at the at the windows and she was looking distressed, so i walked over to her and planted a kiss in her forehead. she liked it so i have her another but on the lips this time and then there was a knock on the door! i told her to hide in the shower quickly and she did so.

"Who's there" i shouted.

"Taxi company, miss Abbie called me half an hour ago to take you to the airport. so here i am!"

"Abbie get out here!" I called

"Coming, what is the matter babe?" she said softly.

"Why are we going to the airport? how much money do you have to got us flight tickets?"

Abbie's POV...

Harry sounded so mad! what have u done???

"I had life's savings, £9,047 to be exact. we are going to travel to America to meet the boys there!"

"WHAT! what is wrong with you!!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs!

The taxi man was still at the door so i opened it and I told him that we will be right out!

"Please just do this for me harry??" I kissed him and he didn't resist, so we held hands and we walked out.

We drove and drove and drove. why was it taking so long?

We decided to stop at a motel for the night, that night changed my life forever!