Movie marathon

Emily's POV...

It was fun last night••we talked and we laughed but eventually I had to go home! I mean i only had to go down 5 floors but it felt like I was miles away. I was too excited to go asleep, so I just listened to one direction... And louis' solos. I had quite a lot of posters up, and I decided to take them down incase louis came and seen all of them. That would be an embarrassment! I just threw them in the bottom of my wardrobe with all of my other pieces of one direction merch.

I soon just lay on my bed, and rolled up in a ball and just cried! I went on a date with Louis Tomlinson!! I still cannot even believe it! I was in my pyjamas now but I just wasn't comfy.

I decided to watch a movie in bed, I was watching the notebook, and I made sure I had a box of tissues though!

It was about half way through the movie, and i was crying... obviously!

I was feeling tired, and i felt my self drift away into a deep sleep, and I was gone!

Louis POV...

This Emily girl is amazing, tomorrow I have arranged for us to have a movie day! I have got all romantic movies so then we can get into the mood! it will be so good because, you know, it will take my mind off things!

_____

Guyss... i know I am going to be stupid and I am going to skip 7 months because I have had some really good ideas and I don't wanna forget any of them🙉 Sorry Emily for just cutting you out, but i just wanted to get all of the ideas out! I may even write a whole fan fic about you if you are good😂👍sorry guys for all of this😭😭hope I don't lose any readers over this😨xxxx

______

{7 months later}

Abbie's POV...

Me and Georgia were back home and we had all settled in very well, I hope!

We were in mine and Harry's house and Justin and Harry were upstairs in the xbox. Typical boys hey!

We were just gossiping, when suddenly I felt a kick in my stomach, then i had several of them! I just screamed in pain, the boys came rushing down the stairs, Georgia was grabbing my arm comforting me.

I was crying.

I couldn't breathe.

Was I dying.

Or was it the baby.

I seen harry in the corner of my eye, he was crying also asking what was wrong. But I just couldn't even move my mouth because I was scared that it would hurt too much! Justin was doing well, he was calling the ambulance, and then my waters broke... then he fainted so he was just being a big girl!

Then I just screamed...

'IT IS COMING, ARGHHHH, WE DONT HAVE TIME TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL.... HARRY DELIVER THIS BABY NOW OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL RIP YOUR BALLS OFF!!!!!!!"

I never really gave him much of a choice. I am evil, I know!

Georgia shot up, and went and got towels, warm water, clean gloves and a clamp for the cord!

Georgia was holding my hand, and she was being a very brave girl because I was squeezing hard! Harry knew what to do which didn't surprise me, because lots of fans have asked him to do this!

Justin woke up at an excellent time... Georgia's waters just broke! Jesus christ, if he faints, Harry will have a double job!

Justin was the midwife for Georgia! he was just copying Harry's actions, whilst Georgia and I were talking about names!

They already knew theirs... Jason Drew Beiber! But me and Harry haven't even spoke about names yet!

For a girl, I knew that Harry would like Darcy! But he promised that if we had a girl I could choose! But i haven't really looked at any names yet!

I loved these names...

-Maddie

-Heidi

-Ava

-Daisy

And then I promised that if we had a boy, that Harry could choose the names, he had chose...

-Harry Jnr.

-Harold

-Alex

-Olly

But I needed a second opinion, I was talking to Georgia about them all, but we couldn't really focus on that at this particular moment!

We both promised to push at the same time, so they can be born at the same time!! They can be un-biological twins!

But unfortunalty hers came first! Baby Jason was too cute for words, he had a whole lock of strawberry blonde hair... just like his mummy!

Shortly mine popped out!

IT WAS A GIRL!!!!!!!

-----

guyss hope that you enjoyed that jam packed chapter😂👍because it was a girl... please comment which of the 4 names that I listed in this chapter... which do you like! i will use the most common one💗💗keep reading and tell your friends☁️