It was so cute

Louis POV...

I cried at the wedding, I do 't really understand why, because harry's vows were just amazing! He was being really cheesy, but what do you expect with Harry?

Liam's POV...

After we got home from Pariś, I hadn't seen Liv at all! I needed to see her, and then when I had seen her walk down the isle in that purple dress, it just made my heart melt! I love her so bloody much!

Liv's POV...

I never really had time to get dresses, or get unpacked or anything of the sort! So I done my hair and make-up in the plane home, and then I got changed and all of that stuff back at Georgia's holiday home in America! I can't wait for the after party, and then finally we can all go home to England!! I want to see my family, especially my little brother Kian, I miss him so much, and he misses me too!

Georgia's POV...

The ceremony was so nice, especially the vows, they were too cute for words! Me and Justin sat next to each other in the church, and for the first time ever... Jason Drew Beiber kicked!

It must be a sign, the church plus a wedding equals charming baby boy! I am so excited for him to come into this world! But I have to stop thinking about myself, it is the after party in 20 minutes, and I need to get sorted out into the bridesmaid's party dress! It is a purple bodycon dress, it has simple detailing on it, it is beaut!

Harry's POV...

Well, the wedding went well, she is mine, ALL mine! Now I have to get to universal studios ASAP for the after party, we are having all the characters round, and Abbie is so excited! She has been to Florida two times already, and she has always said to her family that she wanted her wedding party at universal! I love her so much!

Emma's POV...

It was so cute! the wedding I am talking about! They are such a cute couple, but throughout the wedding I just thought about Zayn, he told me about his court case today! I am so fucking scared right now, I wish that I could talk to someone but I promised Zayn not to tell anyone!

Zayn's POV...

I never really took any notice to the wedding, because I was going through my speech in my head, you know for the court case, and it just wasn't working! I sound like I am lying, maybe I could jib it, and then I wont sound guilty?? I have just told Harry I am off to get the speech, but I am actually going to the court of America! Wish me good fucking look!