Responses

Abbie's POV...

I hear whispers in amongst the crowd, and my heart is racing, my heart about to explode! What if they don't think that I will be a good mother??

"Sooo, what do you think? Please say that I will be a good and fit mother, please..." I beg the guests to just say something,

Anything!

"Abbie" , my mum said, tears rolling down her rosy cheeks, "I am so happy for you two!"

"Same!!! you will be a fabulous mother Abbie" Tamsyn inputed!

"Thanks guys, I thought that you would think that I was gonna be a shitty mother!

"Never! you are always a good soul!" Georgia told me with wet eyes,

"See I told you babe, you are amazing, and everyone knows that!" Harry whispered gently into my ear.

"Guys you don't actually know how much this feels to me!" i say, crying my eye balls put!

"Its fine babz!" Emma told me, and I could see Liv in the corner of my eye, wiping her eyes in one of the purple napkins.

I walk over to her, and I just hug her, she whispers in my right ear, "You are going to be amazing with a kid, just keep that in mind!"

"I know, haha" I whisper back!

It feels really good to know that everyone is supporting me and Harry through this phase in life! I actually cannot wait for everyone to see him or her, when it comes!

"Right, lets get this party started, I want some pizza and a pint of Guinness!" Niall ordered everyone!

And with that, the disco ball started rolling!